What's new

2016 NBA Season Notes/Info

Stoked

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
Thunder PG Cameron Payne fractured his foot in a scrimmage. He will be out for a while. Not sure how I feel about this. Jazz need the Thunder to finish 7th or 8th in the west. That ensures that we get their 1st round 2017 pick.

Stockton was at the Busk camp talking to PGs as a result of an invite from J Kidd.

Thunder PG Cameron Payne fractured his foot in a scrimmage. He will be out for a while. Not sure how I feel about this. Jazz need the Thunder to finish 7th or 8th in the west. That ensures that we get their 1st round 2017 pick.

Stockton was at the Busk camp talking to PGs as a result of an invite from J Kidd.

I wouldn't worry about him moving the needle too much. Still think they are fringe playoff team before this injury and after it. You might have to put something in your playoff thread specific to GS and OKC and how it relates to draft picks.

I wouldn't worry about him moving the needle too much. Still think they are fringe playoff team before this injury and after it. You might have to put something in your playoff thread specific to GS and OKC and how it relates to draft picks.

Good idea. I will need to look into that to get the specifics.

Poor 76ers. Karma hates them.

According to Wodj, Ben Simmons fractured his foot.

Where is all the **** karma of the Sixers coming from? Is it Phila in general or what?! Can't help but feel sorry for them at this point.

Harrison barnes last night... 1-11 from the field.

Golden State is beating LAC 36-89 (by 53) with 7 minutes left in the 3rd quarter

Damian lillard scorched the nets last night to the tune of 30 points in 27 minutes. 10-17 from the field, 6-9 from three, 4-4 from the line. only one turnover.

I dont know how to look up a players total pre-season stats but last night harrison barnes was 1-4 from the field and the only other game that i checked the box score for him he was 1-8 from the field.
Would love to know his shooting % for the pre-season so far.

Whiteside had a great game last night. 9-13 from the field, 21 points, 11 rebounds, 4 blocks

I dont know how to look up a players total pre-season stats but last night harrison barnes was 1-4 from the field and the only other game that i checked the box score for him he was 1-8 from the field.
Would love to know his shooting % for the pre-season so far.

I read somewhere it was about 27 % Even the Dallas people are realising his limitations ..

Suns roster: Bledsoe, Ullis, Booker, Knight, Goodwin...

Are you guys noticing a trend here?

Westbrook about to have a historic season. Jazz about to be guest team again.

Let's do this.

Who is Westbrook signing with next season? Looking forward to this exact post next year at the same time about Kanter or some other chump after KD and Westbrook are gone.