What's new

2017 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

While it's true, I do disagree with u, but I was just asking how it was too much work, sorry about the millennial's comment, probably uncalled for. I just think it would be a lot of fun adding more gm elements to the current draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can say whatever you want to me, I can handle it!

I would still join if we ended up doing it your way.

Wouldn't you have to know the salary situation of every nba player and have to check that vs what salary you have left before each and every pick?

When trading wouldn't you have to check salary amounts to see if the trade would work in your cap situation?

I like the idea but I think that for a casual game like these are it may be too much work for some people. Maybe you could find enough people interested who don't think it would be to difficult/complex that want to play though.
I think it would be fun to watch and hope that you can get it going. Sure makes things more realistic and more interesting and competitive.

We all know how to do math and u can find the amounts for every player on hoopshype.com or ask Siri. I'm sure she knows. Adds an extra five min

We all know how to do math and u can find the amounts for every player on hoopshype.com or ask Siri. I'm sure she knows. Adds an extra five min

Or just have WC add salarys to the first page along with draft picks, making him do most the work. All u have to do is post money that player makes

Giannis/Kemba Walker/Oladipo
Victor Oladipo/Evan Fournier/Crabbe
Danilo Gallinari/Giannis/Wilson Chandler
Trevor Booker/Gallinari/Embiid
Joel Embiid/Javale McGee/Booker

My comment to you wasn't based off just your post i quoted.
Just seems like lately you try to argue way to much and be a dick to much. Hell, just recently I remember a post from you yourself basically saying the same thing about yourself in a joking manner. Something about you becoming the resident (can't remember the exact word you used here so fill in the blank) of jazzfanz.

Look, I don't post much anymore as I have gotten sick of feeling like anything I post is going to turn into an argument so I would appreciate it if I post something extremely harmless like "good pick" that you just let that post go without commenting on it and instead wait for a more controversial post from me to disagree with.
You don't have to of course, you can post whenever and whatever you want, I would just appreciate it if you would try to leave me alone more often.

Your post was directed towards that post, because you told me not to be a duck to you.

You're essentially saying that you don't want me to disagree with your opinion...so you can post your opinion, but I'm not supposed to state mine? It's not like it's personal against you, I just disagreed. This thing is about votes, so if somebody thinks a player is good and I don't, I'm going to say something.

I think people challenging our opinions is a critical necessity of growth. We should be challenged! If I'm wrong, I want somebody to tell me. We can't be offended by every little thing.

Your post was directed towards that post, because you told me not to be a duck to you.

You're essentially saying that you don't want me to disagree with your opinion...so you can post your opinion, but I'm not supposed to state mine? It's not like it's personal against you, I just disagreed. This thing is about votes, so if somebody thinks a player is good and I don't, I'm going to say something.

I think people challenging our opinions is a critical necessity of growth. We should be challenged! If I'm wrong, I want somebody to tell me. We can't be offended by every little thing.

I agree with this, but some of your statements are ridiculous like when all u say is but his defense sucks or he can't do this or that. There is non perfect player unless u have a top three pick

Giannis/Kemba Walker/Oladipo
Victor Oladipo/Evan Fournier/Crabbe
Danilo Gallinari/Giannis/Wilson Chandler
Trevor Booker/Gallinari/Embiid
Joel Embiid/Javale McGee/Booker

I guess there is no minutes distribution there, but Kemba has to be getting starters minutes for your team to perform, likely your 2nd best player.

I agree with this, but some of your statements are ridiculous like when all u say is but his defense sucks or he can't do this or that. There is non perfect player unless u have a top three pick

Sure, but isn't that why we have the discussion? We all have different opinions, and if you disagree with me, I wanna hear why! I'm not always right. Cy for example, has challenged me on players and proven me wrong several times. Should I throw a hissy fit because of it? Hell naw. I should thank him for improving me.

What I mean is u make blanket statements like he can't shoot threes, terrible pick. U usually don't add anything more then that. It gets annoying when u do it as often as u do

What I mean is u make blanket statements like he can't shoot threes, terrible pick. U usually don't add anything more then that. It gets annoying when u do it as often as u do

Point taken. I'll work on it.

You're still my favorite potato

I guess there is no minutes distribution there, but Kemba has to be getting starters minutes for your team to perform, likely your 2nd best player.
He will get plenty of minutes. I think he is my fourth best player though. Possibly lower next season in projection. Depending on matchups he will start though.

Final Squad:

George Hill/Lonzo Ball
James Harden/Jr Smith
Nicolas Batum/Andre Igoudala
James Johnson/Al-Farouq Aminu
DeAndre Jordan/Jusuf Nurkic