What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Couple interesting games - Indiana can leapfrog Sixers in standings if they win today. Thunder and Nuggets fighting for top place in the West.

Maybe but then I see Wizards, Magic and Heat coming in at 6-8 in no particular order. Of course Detroit or Charlotte may surprise with some trades and stay in who knows.
Wiz yes Just cannot see Orlando staying in it. I have a little more faith in the Pistons than you but it really might just come down to who has the least injuries. All i know for sure is it's like trying to differentiate between all the floating chunks of garbage in a bowl of pea and ham soup.

Reactions: MVP
Wiz yes Just cannot see Orlando staying in it. I have a little more faith in the Pistons than you but it really might just come down to who has the least injuries. All i know for sure is it's like trying to differentiate between all the floating chunks of garbage in a bowl of pea and ham soup.
Agree, those 6,7,8 seeds are major drop off in quality from top 5 seeds in the East. They will get all slaughtered in first round.

Did you guys see this?

Yup, a couple of days ago. I live and breath basketball so not many things gets past me without seeing it.

It's also kinda funny how Devin Booker is suddenly 'recovered' from his injury as soon as this happens and out there playing.