What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

Devin Booker played 55 minutes (33 points and 14 assists)
TJ Warren played 53 minutes.
Good Lord

Ariza and Beal each played 54! Beal had 40 points 11 rebounds and 15 assists

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

DeRozan took 24 shots last night and zero three point attempts.
That's crazy for a guard in today's game

Jerebko went off last night.
23 points on 10-12 shooting

how about 21 year old John Collins averaging 18.5 PPG and 10 boards nearly 3 assists, he's shooting 65% from 2pt range...

Yet another feather in the cap for yours truly. If you went back and dug up my years of comments about him you'll see I was spot on... was posting about him freshman year going "this kid was ranked 3-stars?!?"

how about 21 year old John Collins averaging 18.5 PPG and 10 boards nearly 3 assists, he's shooting 65% from 2pt range...

Yet another feather in the cap for yours truly. If you went back and dug up my years of comments about him you'll see I was spot on... was posting about him freshman year going "this kid was ranked 3-stars?!?"
And?

utah native john collins? dude is a freakin beast!!!!

Watching Bucks vs. Knicks, Greek Freak took a wide open three, it missed. The commentary was glad he took that shot, because you improve with in game repetition, got me thinking about Simmons, if he were to be able to hit the occasional 3 he’d climb to unbelievable heights, but I’m seriously wondering if he will ever get a jumpshot as he hasn’t even taken one three this year. Thoughts?

Can you get better just taking threes in an empty gym or does most improvement come from in game repetition. I think there’s a better chance Mitchell some day shoots at a 36-38% clip from three then there is of Simmons shooting at a 30% clip.

Philly v Boston is hard to watch. Simmons, Embid and Butler are unlikable. And Boston fans are the worst.

I did enjoy Simmons imploding in overtime and seeing Hayward score 5 pts in a game that went extra minutes.

Philly v Boston is hard to watch. Simmons, Embid and Butler are unlikable. And Boston fans are the worst.

I did enjoy Simmons imploding in overtime and seeing Hayward score 5 pts in a game that went extra minutes.
You forgot to mention Haywood’s 1 rebound and 1 assist.