What's new

2018-2019 NBA Season

He wanted Hayward to pass the ball to Horford, not Tatum.

DWill did that **** to Hayward in his 2nd NBA game, what a great leader. Word from the nets was Brook Lopez, who's very chill, couldn't stand Deron either. What a ****** leader he was. Not even close to CP3.

uh .. guys hate playing with CP3 on account of his constantly berating them ???

Someone’s going to have to explain this better to me. It’s funny, but nobody was moving. Kyrie is on the other side, doesn’t start moving at all, the theory of a Horford screen makes no sense, and neither does a pass to Horford... it seems this is kind of on everyone. I have no problem with Hayward taking the heat, doe.
I think PG_AB was correct - Hayward was supposed to pass to Horford who was moving to the top of the key, then Horford was supposed to do a do a quick screen/hand off to Kyrie to either drive or shoot the 3.

Instead he passed to Tatum.

Not sure how he could have gotten that so wrong coming out of a timeout. Maybe Hayward was thinking about what his life could have been had he stayed with the Jazz and the statue he was gonna get and his number being retired.

I think PG_AB was correct - Hayward was supposed to pass to Horford who was moving to the top of the key, then Horford was supposed to do a do a quick screen/hand off to Kyrie to either drive or shoot the 3.

Instead he passed to Tatum. Which explains why Kyrie was so pissed, he didn't get the ball.

Not sure how they could get that so wrong coming out of a timeout. Maybe Hayward was thinking about what his life could have been had he stayed with the Jazz and the statue he was gonna get and his number being retired.
I still say Kyrie is too far away if they were inbounding to Horford. Would make more sense for a pass to Horford and a hand off to Hayward, but by the time Kyrie would have run in for the handoff, he’s got 0.5 seconds to get the shot up.

I still say Kyrie is too far away if they were inbounding to Horford. Would make more sense for a pass to Horford and a hand off to Hayward, but by the time Kyrie would have run in for the handoff, he’s got 0.5 seconds to get the shot up.
Ok here's a better angle at the 1.02 min. mark of the video.

- The short clock reads 2.9 seconds when Hayward passed the ball to Tatum as Horford was about to come up to receive the pass top of the key. Horford was waving his right hand to Hayward readying to receive the pass that he never got.

- Kyrie at this point was at the half way line about to run in.

- At 1.9 seconds, both Horford and Kyrie stopped their progress and stared at Tatum - probably in disbelief as to why the ball didn't come to them. They both started 'walking' while Tatum hadn't even gotten the shot off. This is odd because had the plan been to pass the ball to Tatum, Horford at least should have ran to the paint for an offensive rebound or a put back. Instead he stopped.

- At 1 second, Tatum got the shot off, as time expired Kyrie raised his hands in disbelief.

half of them have cataracts or some other eye condition OL they're incapable
Haha.. I see.

But still, isn't it weird for them? Like normal clinics have those elevator music to sooth their soul as these people are either sick or crooked or worried. Instead they get a healthy dose of cheering and jeering of a basketball game?

Haha.. I see.

But still, isn't it weird for them? Like normal clinics have those elevator music to sooth their soul as these people are either sick or crooked or worried. Instead they get a healthy dose of cheering and jeering of a basketball game?

Dude it's not on out in the waiting room ..