What's new

2018-2019 Schedule Discussion Thread...

Bold prediction: Jazz will play 82 games, in some order, featuring home-and-homes with each EC team and 52 games against WC foes.

Locke said:

Gordon Hayward returns to Salt Lake City on Friday November 9th. Home game #6 and it is on ESPN. Wonder if Gordon will be playing every game at that point or if he will be resting for certain games.

I checked Boston's schedule - The Celtics play the night before in Phoenix and then again on Sunday in Portland Portland. If they are resting Hayward for certain games it would make all the sense in the world not to play him in Utah. I can imagine the **** storm that will cause.

Sucks that I have to wait until next year to see 3 of the 4 games they are playing in the LA area, including 2 in April. Ugh.

But I already secured my tickets to the Lakers game on Nov 23rd (I think it was) here in LA. I have a friend who has access to about a dozen tickets as part of a season ticket pool with his family, so he got me 3 tix to the game. Decent seats too, on one end across from the player benches, about even with the FT line almost to the very top of the lower bowl. Can't wait!!