What's new

2018-2019 Western Conference Predictions

Ah, the good old days of the off-season, when the Jazz was the second best team in the league. I doubt many predicted missing the playoffs despite being fully healthy. Which currently seems like a likely outcome.

Ah, the good old days of the off-season, when the Jazz was the second best team in the league. I doubt many predicted missing the playoffs despite being fully healthy. Which currently seems like a likely outcome.

Jesus, it's getting depressing around here.

I been on record that They will be fighting for 6th spot to lottery along with 5 other teams. Looked like I was right. Typical Quinn. I been telling yall. Go look at his mizzou teams. Go dig into that and get back at me

You need never comment like you know bball ever again . Your just a fan boy. You have Utah one and Lakers 11th? Talk all the bball you would like but don't act like you know the game. Your an idiot and your rankings show it.

@Knowledgeofmine Dude, the Lakers are in 8th place and falling. Thought you might want to know

Likely? Basically every pundit has us making the playoffs.

lmao. The pundits. That's funny.

But I do think we have a decent chance at making the playoffs. 60% my *** says. Wonder what number the pundits' *** is ******** out.

You give us a 60% chance to make the playoffs?

Ya. I feel that we're more likely than not to make the playoffs. But it's far from a given.

I agree... this is the deepest conference top to bottom I think I've seen. Hell even Phoenix has Devin Booker and some promising young guys that can give teams trouble any given night. Took Wiz 3 OTs to beat them on their floor. Any of our non-Phx teams would be sixth seed out East imo.

We can count on a couple injuries that will help, but if we get any we are screwed.