What's new

2018 Annual JazzFanz Current Players NBA Draft

I prefer at least 16 when it comes to the all time draft just because of the pool of players we're choosing from but the current players draft I don't mind if it's 12 or 14

I prefer at least 16 when it comes to the all time draft just because of the pool of players we're choosing from but the current players draft I don't mind if it's 12 or 14

It just doesn't work very well. We'd have to come with some arbitrary way to advance someone who lost. Most number of votes or some such nonsense. I prefer 16, since we can't do only 8 (which would be perfect).

It just doesn't work very well. We'd have to come with some arbitrary way to advance someone who lost. Most number of votes or some such nonsense. I prefer 16, since we can't do only 8 (which would be perfect).

The two losers that had the most votes. How we’ve always done it, and a first round loser has advanced past the second round before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The two losers that had the most votes. How we’ve always done it, and a first round loser has advanced past the second round before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If we have 14 only one loser would advance anyways. We’re sitting at 13 right now. We can wait I don’t care I just know some of you are impatient.

Ill take two teams since thats my best chance at adavancing. You guys can do your standard vote against my teams anways. Make your path to the finals real easy.

Ill take two teams since thats my best chance at adavancing. You guys can do your standard vote against my teams anways. Make your path to the finals real easy.
I can't speak for everyone but I vote for who's team I like more, no politics on my end.

I might actually need to drop out. I’m about to get on a cruise for a week. Don’t want to be the cause for anything to slow down. If I’m out, then you guys are at 12 again. Good luck guys.