What's new

2018 Jazzfanz Mock Draft

This doesn’t seem like a far fetched scenario to be in. So what would we do here? I don’t know a ton about the guys left, my instinct is something like

KBD
Okogie
Evans

Who else?

*yes I’m going a bit off topic. But the first 20 going like that in some order seems possible. We should discuss a bit.

This doesn’t seem like a far fetched scenario to be in. So what would we do here? I don’t know a ton about the guys left, my instinct is something like

KBD
Okogie
Evans

Who else?

*yes I’m going a bit off topic. But the first 20 going like that in some order seems possible. We should discuss a bit.

Probably could add

DiVincenzo
Simons
Musa
Hutchison
Frazier
Allen

to the discussion

This is tough. If the draft went this way I have a feeling it would be KBD, Simons or DiVincenzo (outside chance of one of the others). The Jazz have constantly mentioned upside in this draft so my first gut feeling here was Simons. But Tony Jones said that he doesn't think Simons is one of the Jazz preferred choices at 21. KBD would be a safe pick and fill a possible hole but he's 22 and may lack upside.

I'm gonna say DiVincenzo. Idk though. Who knows what DL has planned. He's good at hiding his intentions.

This is tough. If the draft went this way I have a feeling it would be KBD, Simons or DiVincenzo (outside chance of one of the others). The Jazz have constantly mentioned upside in this draft so my first gut feeling here was Simons. But Tony Jones said that he doesn't think Simons is one of the Jazz preferred choices at 21. KBD would be a safe pick and fill a possible hole but he's 22 and may lack upside.

I'm gonna say DiVincenzo. Idk though. Who knows what DL has planned. He's good at hiding his intentions.

Just thinking who at this spot fits the jazz system best that is available. I would say DiVincenzo.

Jazz draft Divincenzo!

Mods pls ban.

Strike these votes from the record.