What's new

2018 Utah Jazz Off-season Thread

stitches

2023 Prediction Contest Winner
Here's an off-season(non-trades and no-FA related) thread for random news about the team or the players that probably don't deserve its own thread. I'm starting it off with this piece of news - Rudy it seems will play with France in the FIBA World Cup qualifiers, first game tomorrow vs Bosnia and Herzegovina:

So this game should start in about 30 minutes?

Also, I probably shoudlnt try to watch because the last time I remember watching Rudy on the French team it was just super frustrating.

So this game should start in about 30 minutes?

Also, I probably shoudlnt try to watch because the last time I remember watching Rudy on the French team it was just super frustrating.
It's the same coach. I don't know how bad of a coach you have to be to not be able to find a way to use the best defensive player in the world.

This was probably all for Rudy in this game. France is trying to triple Bosnia and I doubt he will get back in the game.

12/5/1 in 15 minutes of play... +25.

Wow. This is so stupid! Why would he bring him back into the game? France is leading by 40 points in the 4th? This is horrible.

Wow. This is so stupid! Why would he bring him back into the game? France is leading by 40 points in the 4th? This is horrible.

I don't want him playing at all... this is just malpractice.

Game finished... Gobert is unhurt. Finished with 16/6/1/1 in 17 minutes of play ... +31