What's new

2019 JazzFanz Award - First Team All-JazzFanz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m joking. Hotel would be free. But airfare, tix, a rental, drinking money would be tough to sell to the wife as she stays behind dealing with three kids 4 and under, after having agreed to be better about money as we bleed dry with all three in daycare.

Next year could maybe be a slight possibility though. In two years, there’s a better chance.

I’m joking. Hotel would be free. But airfare, tix, a rental, drinking money would be tough to sell to the wife as she stays behind dealing with three kids 4 and under, after having agreed to be better about money as we bleed dry with all three in daycare.

Next year could maybe be a slight possibility though. In two years, there’s a better chance.
How will it be better with 4 kids in daycare?

How about "King of Oz"
What say you @Rubashov?

I didn't even know elan_prodigy was Aussie.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

bite me

Rubashov merely rode my coattails. He's my bitch

While i'm nominally a Republican and against any idea of monarchy in this case i could make an exception. However I'd want real power, you know like being able to sentence the peasantry like Douchebag to flogging for eyeing off my swans. I'm not interested in any of the ceremonial stuff, you know, showing up to the opening of an envelope, that **** is for the birds.

Wait!!!

There might be free booze at these shindigs...

Appreciate the shoutout @elan_prodigy but I hit the rookie wall pretty hard since work kicked up again and I don't have much time to watch Jazz games live and shoot the **** with you guys thanks to timezones.

You are welcome to stay at my place with you or you and your family. We have plenty of room and you'd have your own floor and bathrooms.

We have a couple of large kennels the kids could use if you go out. I'm sure no one would hear them.

You are welcome to stay at my place with you or you and your family. We have plenty of room and you'd have your own floor and bathrooms.

We have a couple of large kennels the kids could use if you go out. I'm sure no one would hear them.
I would even babysit one night. I love dogs and kids. It would be fun for me. I would bring my daughter

This thread makes me feel bad that I don't know some of you better. I confess I spend more time thinking about what is being said more than who is saying it, with a few exceptions. I don't reserve a lot of mental furniture for keeping everyone's distinct personalities and identities in mind. But being on this site has made me a better fan, a more critical fan, a more educated fan. That's one of the reasons I keep coming back.

Dude, you're more than welcome to come over and watch some Jazz games too. You can bring your dog (as long as they're not crazy) and your kid.
I would bring my girl but not my dog. He is old and crotchety around other dogs.

I disagree.

MeloTheJazzKiller calls it like it is. On January 20th 2016, Melo single-handedly killed the Jazz. Why does that bother Jazz fans? You can't win them all, you know. Melo is a champion (Syracuse, Olympics...), just because the Jazz have no championships, no need to hate on Melo The Jazz Killer.

Just watch at 2:08 and see why Melo is known worldwide as MeloTheJazzKiller. Oh, man, the greatest shot in NBA history. They will talk about this shot for decades.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.