What's new

2019 JazzFanz Award - First Team All-JazzFanz

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure it was within the last year (or so) but @sirkickyass pretty much declared we're friends and it brought a tear to my eye. I used to hate that guy and then one day, hating someone seemed exhausting.

100% I'd buy that dude a beer.

I always appreciated your struggle and eventual blossoming into a nice, down-to-earth guy. I watched you grow before my eyes. You wanna talk about tears?

...so proud. Honestly.

Just want to clarify something @Jason

This is a nomination thread. All posters nominated will battle it out in subsequent poll threads until a final five remain?

I have not posted my top-5 because everyone I would have picked has already been named.

It's funny that you seem to be holding on to an idea that this is some kind of legitimate process.
My question is not even kind of related to if it is legitimate or not, it is a question of if this is a nomination thread or a vote thread.

For clarification, wouldn't a circle jerk involve more than one person? I'm just trying to envision it and I'm thinking you need, at very least, 4 people for a circle jerk.

Please respond post haste.
This was my thought, but you're still just describing a square. Anyone with any personal experience, feel free to chime in.

Status
Not open for further replies.