What's new

2019 NBA draft day thread

So if Bol Bol is good, everyone will rationalize “well nobody was valuing him at the time.”

People really want us to trade 3 picks for 1 right now when there are good players on the board that probably wont even get drafted?

No I want us to trade 53 and 1.75M to move up and draft Paschall. Oh. Nevermind. The Dubs, who’ve won three titles recently, just did.

Oh well. I’m glad the Millers have poured all this money from the 2nd rounders we’ve sold, the great economy, and their trust back into the franchise.

What if our FO was very aggressive, but the other 29 teams were just more aggressive.
An aggressive bunny is still aggressive, just not as aggressive as an aggressive crocodile.
Aggressive.

Tony Jones told us what was happening when he said the Jazz see value at 53 about 20 minutes ago. And I hate to get all negative, but sure feels like buying a pick yesterday instead of waiting to see what happened today would be what I would call "aggressive." Conservative is only offering for a pick when you know what will be there. Then it's more expensive.

wwaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

No I want us to trade 53 and 1.75M to move up and draft Paschall. Oh. Nevermind. The Dubs, who’ve won three titles recently, just did.

Oh well. I’m glad the Millers have poured all this money from the 2nd rounders we’ve sold, the great economy, and their trust back into the franchise.
They did it earlier. The price was much higher today. Money would not have got it done.

What if our FO was very aggressive, but the other 29 teams were just more aggressive.
An aggressive bunny is still aggressive, just not as aggressive as an aggressive crocodile.
Aggressive.
But don’t we Bell curve these terms? I mean, who’s running around saying that Jimmer is an awesome player? Oh, yeah, he’s awesome, it’s just that everyone else is so awesomer.

People really want us to trade 3 picks for 1 right now when there are good players on the board that probably wont even get drafted?
Thanks for calming me down. I get it. You don't overpay. Sure feels like Paschell would have been great at 23, so was 53, a future 2nd and money not enough to get him? Maybe not.

Bol Bol is being traded to Denver.

Denver doin it right with these guys. I bet Bol Bol and MP Jr have higher trade value than most other guys selected before them. They can probably include them in a trade for a disgruntled superstar a la Kawhi last year.