What's new

2019 Trade Deadline Discussion

Conley doesn’t get us closer really. I’d rather go younger and get Porter or Aaron Gordon. Hoping that DET outbids is.

So rumors have it that NOLA wants more picks and to dump Solomon Hill in order to make this deal with LA. I know it might be a pipe dream, but what if we found a way to be the 3rd team in this whole scenario.

If we took back Hill AND sent back multiple 1st rounders, is there any chance we could get Kuzma? Something like...

LA gets AD

NOLA gets Favors, Lonzo, Ingram, Zubac, Beasley, 1st from LA, 2 1sts from Utah

Jazz get Kuzma, Hill and somebody like Wagner

I know it's a stretch, but seems to cover much of what NOLA still wants from their trade with LA.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Nothing beats a failure but a try...

No way NOLA lets Kuzma out of the deal but I'd take it in a heartbeat.
A couple articles I have read say that Lonzo and Ingram represent more long term potential than Kuzma. Like their ceiling is higher. If Kuzma isn't the centerpiece of the trade, then maybe NOLA likes dumping salary and picking up 1sts. They could probably get another 1st for Favors.

Hell, I don't know.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Haha here we go again
tenor.gif

I am believe today no major player can come for Jazz. Jazz never can make good trade and are scared. Mediocre team is better money for miller. Make risk and it may not have good outcome. Scarlet cat
Don’t you ever get tired of being a dumbass idiot? Korver for Burks was a hell of a trade. Trading Lyles for Mitchell was amazing, trading Hood and JJ for Crowder was a god send. Trading Cash for Gobert a top 7 player, mind blowing!!

Check with me next time before you allow your phat butt cheaks to start flapping.

Don’t you ever get tired of being a dumbass idiot? Korver for Burks was a hell of a trade. Trading Lyles for Mitchell was amazing, trading Hood and JJ for Crowder was a god send. Trading Cash for Gobert a top 7 player, mind blowing!!

Check with me next time before you allow your phat butt cheaks to start flapping.
I will make report to boss here. You can’t speak to me this way without PUNISHMENT!