What's new

2020/21 Utah Jazz championship train

JimLes

20201229-213057.jpg

For Christmas, I got the jersey from my wife and the t-shirt randomly from my sister-in-law. A clearer sign from the gods you couldn't find. We are winning it all this season.

So, come one, come all and get on board the Jazz championship train and hold on for dear life. It will be a hell of a ride.

56d08e692e5265b8008b9db2.jpg

I was on board until the wolves loss. We’re just not athletic enough
The athletes are on the bench... I agree we need an injection of athleticism to go with all our skilled guys. Niang being out of the rotation is likely the easiest spot to pick up a smidge of athleticism. We have a back to back coming up and I am curious to see if we rest Mike or Joe (he likely doesn't load manage because of streak) and I want to see Oni and Shaq pick up some minutes.

I've been on all the trains and busses. I'll staff up the bar this time as well.

Like Churro is some imprisoned person or like “all churros should be free and not hoarded by the 1%”?
Not exactly, more like it used to run free across our game threads. Now it suffers oppressors such as the post just above yours.

Someone post some current standings or some ****
Jagoffs

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Oh hells yeah I'm in

For the unknowing unbelievers:

Lakers is 10 man roster deep. Their 10th guy is Talen Horton Tucker who still gets some minutes. Don't know why we sign long and athletic players just to play chess on the bench.