What's new

2020 All-Time Draft - Round 1: silesian vs Ellis269

Who would win in a 7 game series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never said I did
Lol, okay. You watched a few games on a TV/computer from him... Cool, 0 trust in that "eye test" from you on that.

Stats don't matter only what THEE has seen! This is just someone with nothing to back up what he is saying. Conversation over, I'll move on.

Lol, okay. You watched a few games on a TV/computer from him... Cool, 0 trust in that "eye test" from you on that.

Stats don't matter only what THEE has seen! This is just someone with nothing to back up what he is saying. Conversation over, I'll move on.
Over the last 10 years I’ve seen quite a few games. Watched the 1986 game one of playoff series between Houston and Denver. Alex English is one of my favorite players.

Watched the 1986 game one of playoff series between Houston and Denver. Alex English is one of my favorite players.

before I forget, during halftime one of their halftime stories was a piece on the feud between Frank Layton and Adrian Dantley. At the end they said three teams had contacted the jazz about trading for Dantley but nothing had happened because the asking price was too high. Apparently the asking price went way down. Lol:(