Team Thee jazz fan

Ben Wallace // Bill Laimbeer
Kevin Garnett // Bobby Jones
Scottie Pippen // Alex English
Ray Allen // Manu Ginobili
Isaiah Thomas // Jrue Holiday

Thee jazz fan write-up

HOW I WILL DEAL WITH OSCAR ROBERTSON:

Jrue Holiday won’t start, but he will play more minutes than usual if Thomas struggles to guard Oscar. Jrue will be the first to sub in to get as much time on Oscar. This will allow Thomas to mostly be in vs the backups. Jrue is an athletic elite defender he displays great defensive instincts which allows him to come away with steals and deflections, is strong and physically gifted to hang with Oscar physically speaking.

Jrue Holiday defensive highlights.

WC’s COMPLETE LACK OF FLOOR SPACING:

The only floor spacing WC has is West and he didn’t play with a three point line. Ray Allen can concentrate on guarding West, while the rest of his team can work to clog lanes and double team both Dominique Wilkins if attempts to drive and will Chamberlain in the post. KG and and Wallace will be the perfect defensive duo to deal with Wilt. Wallace is a physical beast who doesn’t care who you are, while KG is a long athletic freak who is an elite help defender. The two combined will limit Wilt just enough to give my team the leg up.

PIPPEN IS A BAD MATCHUP DEFENSIVELY FOR WILKINS:

Pippen is one of the best on ball defenders in the NBA.

Pippen frustrated the hell out of Magic in that series in 91, taking away the showtime offense. Wilkins is a talented scorer but lacks the elite ball handles he needs to deal with Pippen defending him. He only has the ability to dribble with one hand, so he needs to rely on drop sos and spin moves, which makes it easy for Pippen to guard.

WHY MY TEAM WILL WIN:

It will take great defense to beat this team, which is what I built the foundation of my team on. Wilt will be hounded by the likes of Wallace and KG at all times in the post, but won’t have many passing lanes due to a severe lack of floor spacing. Wallace will bang him all game long, then come out only to be roughed up by the dirtiest player in the game Bill Laimbeer. Wilt will be tested mentally and Physically like never before.

Pippen, is one of the best on ball defenders the league has ever seen, and even though Wilkins was one f the best scorers of the 80’s and 90’s, Pippen will frustrate him and take him out of rhythm just as he did in the finals vs Magic and the lakers.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS!!

I want to vote for thee but there is no one close to Chamberlain and Oscar on his team. Thee's team is a little better constructed but i don't think it overcomes those two elite players.

I want to vote for thee but there is no one close to Chamberlain and Oscar on his team. Thee's team is a little better constructed but i don't think it overcomes those two elite players.
I overcome it with suffocating and collapsing elite defense WC only has one shooter, and he played long before there was a three point line and Rodman is an undersized none factor on offense. I can easily double Wilt with no problems, and I’ve already outlined why Pippen can shut down Dominique Wilkins due to his lack of ball handling with both hands. I’m going to win this with defense and total team chemistry.

You need to have the courage to stand by your convictions. Your gut was to vote me. Never second guess yourself.

There was no one close to Kobe and Shaq, but that didn’t stop the 04 pistons, and Wallace knows a thing or two going up against big dominant centers.

Wallace got owned by Shaq that series. 26.6 PPG, 10.8 RPG and 63.1% from the field. Kobe shot them out of that Finals. Nice attempt though.

WC could've got better fits at the 3/4, but he still has an overwhelming talent edge with 3 MVP level guys in Oscar/West/Wilt, KG's great, but I don't think anyone else compares. I go WC. Spectacular bench though Thee.