What's new

2020 Presidential Debates

Biden is totally incapable of delivering anything close to a knockout punch. Very poor performance from him tonight, imo.

Trump did worse, though, by buying all the stock in misinformation and/or just lying his face off. But I guess “worse” assumes that most the public sees through that ****.

Last edited:
I just saw a video featuring an Obama speech after the US liked bin laden cut with a trump speech about when the US killed al bagdadi

Omg the stark difference in the way they speak. I miss decency, class, maturity, intelligence, honor, civility, etc etc etc.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

whats funny is I’m old enough to remember when I was one of the few obama fans and defenders on this board. What a difference 4 years makes. Sometimes, we truly don’t recognize what we had until we lose it. Obama wasn’t perfect. But he was pretty damn good.

Remember right wing media mocking him for crying at Newtown? A president with empathy? With regular human emotions? Whhhhaaaa???

Good times.

Biden is totally incapable of delivering anything close to a knockout punch. Very poor performance from him tonight, imo.

Trump did worse, though, my buying all the stock in misinformation and/or just lying his face off. But I guess “worse” assumes that most the public sees through that ****.
My favorite comments from Trump were when he said he has done more for black people than any president in the history of the country, with the possible exception, maybe, of Abraham Lincoln. And then, with an African American female moderator right in front of him, claimed to be the least racist person in the entire room. That's high comedy right there.

Trump did worse, though, my buying all the stock in misinformation and/or just lying his face off. But I guess “worse” assumes that most the public sees through that ****.
But remember before the first debate when the going story for the Trumpers was that Biden was a brain dead vegetable who couldn't clean up his own dribble?

Do you think the Trumpers remember when they were peddling that ****? Do you think they remember who was feeding that **** to them? Do they care?

C'mon November 3rd! We can make it!

Man, Trump actually did pretty well last night. Bidens camp has given him so much ammo over the last few weeks that he was able to just turn everything right back around on Biden. It was so frustrating to watch.

Trump did worse, though, by buying all the stock in misinformation and/or just lying his face off. But I guess “worse” assumes that most the public sees through that ****.

I disagree. I think Biden calling the Proud Boys the “Poor Boys” was as good of a knockout punch as I’ve ever seen. I loved it even if it wasn’t intentional.

lol

I disagree. I think Biden calling the Proud Boys the “Poor Boys” was as good of a knockout punch as I’ve ever seen. I loved it even if it wasn’t intentional.

lol

That whole thing by Biden was so confusing. I thought he accidentally called Don Abraham Lincoln, then said poor boys, then said something else weird. Then Don called him out on it and he said it was on purpose. Not sure what to believe but it was very confusing.

lol

I was heartened to see that most people had a generally more favorable impression of Biden than I did.