What's new

2020 Presidential election

I just love the idea of hearing someone say they're constantly being tested and assuming that to mean they're literally heading to the doctor to take cognitive tests all the time. Like, every day Joe Biden is waking up and he's just jonesing for that next test.

I just love the idea of hearing someone say they're constantly being tested and assuming that to mean they're literally heading to the doctor to take cognitive tests all the time. Like, every day Joe Biden is waking up and he's just jonesing for that next test.

Do you believe he has taken at least one test?

The fact that you guys are arguing with me because Biden didn’t say the word cognitive but was answering a question that had the word cognitive in it regarding a test is so weird. Just answer the simple question. What are your thoughts on it?
That word is pretty important in this discussion.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Do you believe he has taken at least one test?
I think he has taken more than one. Probably took an ACT test, probably an SAT test. Probably has done some blood tests. Probably been tested in life with things like a kid dying and stuff like that.
Many tests.
As for cognitive tests? I have no idea.

The fact that you guys are arguing with me because Biden didn’t say the word cognitive but was answering a question that had the word cognitive in it regarding a test is so weird. Just answer the simple question. What are your thoughts on it?
I think it's an extremely unimportant thing.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

On June 30th, Biden was asked by a reporter if he had taken a cognitive test. "I've been tested and I'm constantly tested," Biden said. "Look, all you got to do is watch me, and I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I'm running against."

I don't think Biden meant any sort of formal test there, but that he's being tested by the needs of a Presidential campaign.

Lol you guys are exactly the same as the Trump supporters you bash for being blind followers.

Something isn’t right with him and it is actually sad. Maybe the debates will open some eyes. Dude is going to get destroyed.

He doesn’t even remember where he is half the time.

My name is Joe Biden the husband of Joe Biden.

Together we need to come together to beat Joe Biden.

“By the way, you know, I sit on the stand and it’d get hot. I got a lot of — I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, I love kids jumping on my lap.”

Lol

Something isn’t right with him and it is actually sad. Maybe the debates will open some eyes. Dude is going to get destroyed.

You are correct that something is wrong. He stuttered as a kid, and you can still see that in the he reaches for words and ideas when ad-libbing. That's why he's a gaffe machine.

However, the "debates" are about memorizing your talking points and pivoting questions back into what you've prepared. Biden will be able to handle them well, just as he did in 2008 and 2012.

You are correct that something is wrong. He stuttered as a kid, and you can still see that in the he reaches for words and ideas when ad-libbing. That's why he's a gaffe machine.

However, the "debates" are about memorizing your talking points and pivoting questions back into what you've prepared. Biden will be able to handle them well, just as he did in 2008 and 2012.

Those debates were a long time ago, a lot has clearly changed in him mentally in the last decade, which is obviously very normal for people in their 70's. Seems intellectually dishonest to blame all his gaffes on his stuttering that happened 60 years ago. It's pretty clear he is slipping and slipping fast.

Those debates were a long time ago, a lot has clearly changed in him mentally in the last decade, which is obviously very normal for people in their 70's. Seems intellectually dishonest to blame all his gaffes on his stuttering that happened 60 years ago. It's pretty clear he is slipping and slipping fast.
Is Trump in his 70's as well? Seems like trump has lots of gaffes as well.