What's new

2020 Presidential election

One may not like the messenger, but I do believe it's words like these that must be spoken and contrasted with Trump's words. I do believe simple thoughts like these are part of what so many Americans want to hear, esp. those who are sick and tired of being spoken to by a president who only knows how to spew anger and hate...

https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...-revival-of-decency-and-honesty-and-character

“This all starts with a revival of decency and honesty and character,” Biden added, castigating Trump.

“The way he talks about people, he has not a single sense of empathy, he doesn’t have any compassion. … He looks at honesty and decency and respect as a sign of weakness, he doesn’t believe we’re all part of something bigger than ourselves.”

“We need a president who can fight but we need as badly someone who can heal,” Biden added.

The former vice president went on to quote Irish poet Seamus Heaney.

“He said, ‘History says, Don't hope/On this side of the grave,/But then, once in a lifetime/The longed-for tidal wave/Of justice can rise up/And hope and history rhyme.’ We can make hope and history rhyme,” Biden said.
Openly lying or being downright stupid about 150 million gun deaths since 2007 is fantastic. We need a president who uses such disinformation to take away our Constitutional rights.

Hell the guy doesn't even know The Declaration of Independence, let alone what happened for breakfast. That's not me hating there but he's obviously has something not right.

Trump is no saint either here.

@Jazzta What garbage are you referring to? What qualifies it as garbage, you? Why should Biden have accident? I don’t understand.

And why did you find it necessary to send me this message in the form of a private message? I’m fine with discussing things in private. But this doesn’t seem to be an invitation to discuss politics on a more individualized and deeper manner.

2CA5EAA4-805C-4C2D-BF8F-FADEDB01500A.png

Last edited:
@Jazzta What garbage are you referring to? What qualifies it as garbage, you? Why is Biden an accident? I don’t understand.

And why did you find it necessary to send me this message in the form of a private message? I’m fine with discussing things in private. But this doesn’t seem to be an invitation to discuss politics on a more individualized and deeper manner.

View attachment 8984
Did you have to make a private conversation public..

@Jazzta What garbage are you referring to? What qualifies it as garbage, you? Why should Biden have accident? I don’t understand.

View attachment 8984
I'm actually wondering if this should be referred to the Secret Service. It seems to pose a threat to the former vice-president.

I'm actually wondering if this should be referred to the Secret Service. It seems to pose a threat to the former vice-president.

I personally hadn’t thought of that. How do you even refer online personas to the secret service anyway?

I just wanted to make it public so Hopefully he wouldn't do such a repulsive thing again. I honestly have no idea what he thought he’d gain by sending that to me. But I suspect he did it as a PM because he knew it was wrong.

Last edited:

I personally hadn’t thought of that. How do you even refer online personas to the secret service anyway?

Wtf is this nonsense? First of all how does that pose a threat?

Secondly, @Thriller, my rant was directed at you yes. If you don’t have the balls to address it directly to me, or didn’t feel like it, that’s fine. But don’t go around implying unfounded **** about me. I mean WTF...

Wtf is this nonsense? First of all how does that pose a threat?

Secondly, @Thriller, my rant was directed at you yes. If you don’t have the balls to address it directly to me, or didn’t feel like it, that’s fine. But don’t go around implying unfounded **** about me. I mean WTF...

I already told you that I hadn't thought about reporting it until another poster brought it up. However, I can easily see how one could consider it a threat. You literally said, "Biden should have an accident." Just because you say things online doesn't grant you privacy or immunity from consequences.

I'm not sure why you don't just admit that you were wrong and maybe take a break from political talk for a while. And I'm really not sure what you're trying to gain from this. But it's not a good look man.

Take a break, you could use it.

I already told you that I hadn't thought about reporting it until another poster brought it up. However, I can easily see how one could consider it a threat. You literally said, "Biden should have an accident." Just because you say things online doesn't grant you privacy or immunity from consequences.

I'm not sure why you don't just admit that you were wrong and maybe take a break from political talk for a while. And I'm really not sure what you're trying to gain from this. But it's not a good look man.

Take a break, you could use it.
An accident could mean the most insignificant thing. On the other hand what you had thought about is serious business.

An accident could mean the most insignificant thing. On the other hand what you had thought about is serious business.
Well, why don't we see what the Secret Service thinks about it, then?

Threatening the president of the United States is a federal felony under United States Code Title 18, Section 871.[1][2][3][4] It consists of knowingly and willfully mailing or otherwise making "any threat to take the life of, to kidnap, or to inflict bodily harm upon the president of the United States". This also includes presidential candidates and former presidents. The United States Secret Service investigates suspected violations of this law and monitors those who have a history of threatening the president. Threatening the president is considered a political offense.[5] Immigrants who commit this crime can be deported.[6]

Because the offense consists of pure speech, the courts have issued rulings attempting to balance the government's interest in protecting the president with free speech rights under the First Amendment to the Constitution of the United States. According to the book Stalking, Threatening, and Attacking Public Figures, "Hundreds of celebrity howlers threaten the president of the United States every year, sometimes because they disagree with his policies, but more often just because he is the president."[7]

The prototype for Section 871 was the English Treason Act 1351, which made it a crime to "compass or imagine" the death of the King. Convictions under 18 U.S.C. § 871 have been sustained for declaring that "President Wilson ought to be killed. It is a wonder some one has not done it already. If I had an opportunity, I would do it myself";[8] and for declaring that "Wilson is a wooden-headed son of a bitch. I wish Wilson was in hell, and if I had the power I would put him there."[9] In a later era, a conviction was sustained for displaying posters urging passersby to "hang [President] Roosevelt".[10]

There has been some controversy among the federal appellate courts as to how the term "willfully" should be interpreted. Traditional legal interpretations of the term are reflected by Black's Law Dictionary's definition, which includes descriptions such as "malicious, done with evil intent, or with a bad motive or purpose," but most courts have adopted a more easily proven standard. For instance, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit held that a threat was knowingly made if the maker comprehended the meaning of the words uttered by him. It was willingly made, if in addition to comprehending the meaning of his words, the maker voluntarily and intentionally uttered them as a declaration of apparent determination to carry them into execution.[11] According to the U.S. Attorney's Manual, "Of the individuals who come to the Secret Service's attention as creating a possible danger to one of their protectees, approximately 75 percent are mentally ill."[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Threatening_the_President_of_the_United_States

Let's all take a deep breath and calm the **** down!

Jazzta DID NOT make a threat.

I wake up at the crack of 3:30pm every day and check my news feed with my fingers crossed that for some reason, any reason, Trump will no longer be serving as our President. I've also said things considerably more aggressive than what Jazzta said.

Let's just put the ****ing phone down and leave the secret service out of this.

Let's all take a deep breath and calm the **** down!

Jazzta DID NOT make a threat.

I wake up at the crack of 3:30pm every day and check my news feed with my fingers crossed that for some reason, any reason, Trump will no longer be serving as our President. I've also said things considerably more aggressive than what Jazzta said.

Let's just put the ****ing phone down and leave the secret service out of this.
lol at the secret service giving a **** about that PM