What's new

2020 Presidential election

What are people’s thoughts of Biden backpedaling on saying he’s taken and does take cognitive tests all the time?

What are people’s thoughts of Biden backpedaling on saying he’s taken and does take cognitive tests all the time?
I think it's weird that he would take cognitive tests all the time.
I also thought it was weird that our president took a cognition test and then boasted about it as if it was a major accomplishment.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I just wish we realized that not every American is a tree-hugging, Antifa-worshipping liberal ninny or a racist, imbred, Trump flag-waving hillbilly.

I can't speak for everyone, but I long for a day where the newscycle isn't about what horrible thing the president said or did and more about why are they wearing tan or using the wrong type of mustard.

Is Biden a savant without fault? Of course not. But regardless of where his moral compass points, it at least feels like it's pointing somewhere directionally vs. spinning wildly around.

You cannot be a Trump supporter without lacking severely in good information or character. Vote third party or don’t vote at all. But to support Trump through all this **** means you’re either poorly informed or a ****** person. There’s no other alternative.

Where did you see that?

On June 30th, Biden was asked by a reporter if he had taken a cognitive test. "I've been tested and I'm constantly tested," Biden said. "Look, all you got to do is watch me, and I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I'm running against."

During an interview on August 6th, former Vice President Joe Biden said that he had not taken a cognitive test and attacked the question as unfair, likening it to being asked if he was a "junkie."

"No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?" Biden said in an interview with the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists. "Come on, man. That's like saying you, before you got on this program, you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?"

On June 30th, Biden was asked by a reporter if he had taken a cognitive test. "I've been tested and I'm constantly tested," Biden said. "Look, all you got to do is watch me, and I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I'm running against."

During an interview on August 6th, former Vice President Joe Biden said that he had not taken a cognitive test and attacked the question as unfair, likening it to being asked if he was a "junkie."

"No, I haven't taken a test. Why the hell would I take a test?" Biden said in an interview with the National Association of Black Journalists and National Association of Hispanic Journalists. "Come on, man. That's like saying you, before you got on this program, you take a test where you're taking cocaine or not. What do you think? Huh? Are you a junkie?"
I see that he said I have been tested and I'm constantly tested.

I don't see him saying I have taken the same cognition test that Trump took and I'm constantly taking that cognition test.

I don't see him saying I have taken the same cognition test that Trump took and I'm constantly taking that cognition test.

Exactly. His campaign has clarified that Biden believes his cognitive abilities are tested everyday by the rigors of a presidential campaign but that he has never taken the specific test (Montreal Cognitive Assessment) of which Trump is so ridiculously proud.

[/QUOTE]

I’m not entirely sure what you’re getting at.

Biden said he took a cognitive test and was constantly taking cognitive tests. Fact.

Biden a month later said he’s never taken a test and asked why would he. Fact.

I’m merely wondering what people think about this. Has nothing to do with Trump or what he’s doing. Just thoughts on Biden barely a month later backpedaling.

Biden said he took a cognitive test and was constantly taking cognitive tests. Fact.

I’m merely wondering what people think about this. Has nothing to do with Trump or what he’s doing. Just thoughts on Biden barely a month later backpedaling.
You seem to have chased yourself around into a weird little circle.

He said "I have taken "A" test, I'm constantly tested." Why are you adding the word "cognitive" to what he said and calling that a "fact?"

He didn't say that though. You added a very important word in there that Biden himself didn't say.

He said "I have taken "A" test, I'm constantly tested." Why are you adding the word "cognitive" to what he said and calling that a "fact?"

He didn't say that though. You added a very important word in there that Biden himself didn't say.

Q: "Have you been tested for some degree for some degree of cognitive decline?"

A: Biden: "I've been tested and I'm constantly tested."

The fact that you guys are arguing with me because Biden didn’t say the word cognitive but was answering a question that had the word cognitive in it regarding a test is so weird. Just answer the simple question. What are your thoughts on it?

The fact that you guys are arguing with me because Biden didn’t say the word cognitive but was answering a question that had the word cognitive in it regarding a test is so weird. Just answer the simple question. What are your thoughts on it?
"I've been tested and I'm constantly tested," Biden said. "Look, all you got to do is watch me, and I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I'm running against."

Seems pretty clear that he's not talking about literally taking a doctor administered cognitive test here.

"I've been tested and I'm constantly tested," Biden said. "Look, all you got to do is watch me, and I can hardly wait to compare my cognitive capability to the cognitive capability of the man I'm running against."

Seems pretty clear that he's not talking about literally taking a doctor administered cognitive test here.
What are your thoughts about it, doe??

What test is he talking about then? He literally says he’s constantly tested.

You guys are clowns.

LOL. The last two pages of white chocolate crapping all over the forum prove my hypothesis again, if you’re a Trump supporter still, you’re either poorly informed or a ****** person.

White Chocolate is either poorly informed or lying. Seeing that he’s been corrected at least 3 times yet still keeps posting nonsense, I’m leaning towards lying and being a piece of ****.