What's new

2020 Vintage 80’s 90’s draft winner changes my picture.

Guys this is 2020 the world may end any fuggin day... we need to speed this up

We need a shorter shot clock... at least during the normal awake hours

C: Shaquille O’Neale
Started off with 7 dominant seasons in the 90’s.
37.3 minutes per game
57.8% shooting
12.2 rebounds per game
2.5 assists per game
2.6 blocks per game
27.1 points per game

C: Shaquille O’Neale
Started off with 7 dominant seasons in the 90’s.
37.3 minutes per game
57.8% shooting
12.2 rebounds per game
2.5 assists per game
2.6 blocks per game
27.1 points per game

Thats who I would have taken had I not traded you.

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, C, L.A. Lakers

1980's Stats: 20.6 PPG, 8.9 RPG, 2.0 BLKPG, 56.6 FG%

Years Played in 1980s: 1980-1989 (10 Seasons)

Notable Achievements in 1980s: Five-time NBA Champion, 1985 NBA Finals MVP, 1980 NBA MVP, 10-time NBA All-Star, Four-time All-NBA First Team

Kareem Abdul-Jabbar absolutely dominated the game for two entire decades, and the craziest part is that his career improved the older he got.

When he joined the L.A. Lakers, Abdul-Jabbar became a player who was defined by efficiency, intelligence and hard work. While having Magic Johnson and James Worthy alongside him certainly helped him during the 1980s, there's no doubt that he could've carried the Lakers by himself.

Abdul-Jabbar will go down in history as one of the most cerebral players to play in the NBA, and as he aged, his intelligence continued to dominate the game

John Stockton

The greatest passer in NBA history, John Stockton was easily the best point guard of the 1990s. Leading the NBA in assists is no easy feat, and Stockton led the NBA in assists in each of the first seven years of the ’90s. He was selected to eight All-Star teams throughout the decade.

The star Jazz point guard averaged 14.9 points, 11.9 assists, and 2.3 steals per game, while converting an impressive 51.6 percent of his field goal attempts. Stockton was one of the most intelligent players to ever take the court, and his accomplishments prove that it’s possible to succeed in the NBA without being the most athletically-gifted player on the court.