What's new

2021-2022 hot takes thread

infection

Staff member
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
Bring out your ridiculous predictions. I’ll start:

- Conley won’t be an all-star, but Bojan will be.

- Someone on the team not named Rudy will make an all-defensive team. I don’t know who that will be.

Hassan Whiteside will be good. (All the preseason evidence says this is wrong… he’s sand bagging and waiting for real games)

Jared Butler’s emergence leads the Jazz to trade JC for a different bench piece… JB makes an all rookie team.

Hassan Whiteside will be good. (All the preseason evidence says this is wrong… he’s sand bagging and waiting for real games)

Jared Butler’s emergence leads the Jazz to trade JC for a different bench piece… JB makes an all rookie team.

Yep I’ll roll with your Butler there and add another layer of steaming hot to the take by saying they then trade JC to Houston for Exum and fillers to upgrade the perimeter D lol

Paschall/Gay will play more minutes at the 5 than Whiteside/Udoka
Maybe JZ wanted Quin to adapt but he won’t go small unless the big is terrible and dumb… then he signs Whiteside to a deal… problem solved?

I’m still in the “let’s give Whiteside some time” camp but I am 100% in the let’s play with some small guys camp.

Maybe JZ wanted Quin to adapt but he won’t go small unless the big is terrible and dumb… then he signs Whiteside to a deal… problem solved?

I’m still in the “let’s give Whiteside some time” camp but I am 100% in the let’s play with some small guys camp.
I think the Jazz just have bad backup 5's so Rudy's +/- gets boosted.

Conley will rest on back to backs but won't miss a single game with hamstring injuries. Joe Johnsons hot yoga's gonna do the trick.

Emanuel Mudiay will shine with the Jazz, lifting his career from the ashes.

Conley will rest on back to backs but won't miss a single game with hamstring injuries. Joe Johnsons hot yoga's gonna do the trick.
6944857501-61ab5fd079-c.jpg

Rudy Gay will see the sucess of yoga on Conley's injuries and will learn and become a master of it. Eventually releasing DVD's titled Gay Hot Yoga