What's new
  • This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

2021-2022 hot takes thread

rjfan

My hot take ? I'd rest Conley for as much as a third of the games to keep those legs at the best shape for the playoffs

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
My hot take ? I'd rest Conley for as much as a third of the games to keep those legs at the best shape for the playoffs
Let's just give Butler enough PT to get him up to speed then trade Conley.

Jingled

2019 Award Winner
Can't wait to see the hot takes as soon as Ingles, JC or even Conley has a couple of bad games. People are going to want them traded so we can give their spot in the rotation to Butler.

Last edited:

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Can't wait to see the hot takes as soon as Ingles, JC or even Conley has a couple of bad games. People are going to want them traded so we can give their spot in the rotation to Butler.
Wait they had a bad game!? Get them the **** out of here now! Now!

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
I hope to see Donovan's scoring average go down... Because he only ever plays 3 quarters because we are so dominant he has no need to play the 4th quarter.

LogGrad98

Contributor
2020-21 Award Winner
Donovan's gotta get out of his own head and play or we are only going to win by 15.