What's new

2021 Free Agency

Few interesting guys we could use the TPE from the Favs deal on:

- Troy Brown... what's chicago's plan with him.. they are know to want cap space.
-Josh Jackson - Jazz don't take flier on guys with off court issues maybe this is an exception. Detroit also cleared space so maybe they have some plans.
- Juan Hernangomez in Minny... They aren't happy with each other. I liked him but not sure he ever becomes what I hoped.
-Jarret Culver - Nah... but some might like him.
-Kevin Knox... same as Culver... pass.
- Danuel House - Poor guy never gonna escape being horny while in the bubble... give the guy a break.
- Okogie... maybe they want to give up and shave some salary... they did some salary moves yesterday too... so its possible. Good defense the shot has not gone in at all.
-Justin Holiday... maybe they get a second to clear his salary.

These are options if the FA market doesn't pan out.

Gonna need to keep this bumped to the front page. .... Through all the awesome traffic created by the awesome contest you’re runnin

I will be absolutely stunned if Niang is back. They're going to want to give his minutes to the best possible wing defender they can sign with the taxpayer MLE.
giphy.webp

I’m looking for a 4 bedroom beach house in Hawaii with views of the ocean and a pool for under 500k.
JZ better be tampering. He’s got one shot to prove he’s the guy and if he wants to keep Ainge off his heels he’s gonna have to break some rules and play a game as dirty as the guy wanting to replace him.

Lakers likely to add Melo and Gay

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Offer him taxpayer MLE so maybe he forces them to match and uses their best free agent asset… luck the fakers

I completely forgot about OPJ. I’d actually hope they go after him aggressively.

Last edited:
Sign OPJ and trade Bojan for Nance. Upgrade defense and positional flexibility without losing too much shooting. Might even save some money too.

The league should just put a stop to this kind of nonsense. Just another reason to hate the Lakers like I needed one.

Few interesting guys we could use the TPE from the Favs deal on:

- Troy Brown... what's chicago's plan with him.. they are know to want cap space.
-Josh Jackson - Jazz don't take flier on guys with off court issues maybe this is an exception. Detroit also cleared space so maybe they have some plans.
- Juan Hernangomez in Minny... They aren't happy with each other. I liked him but not sure he ever becomes what I hoped.
-Jarret Culver - Nah... but some might like him.
-Kevin Knox... same as Culver... pass.
- Danuel House - Poor guy never gonna escape being horny while in the bubble... give the guy a break.
- Okogie... maybe they want to give up and shave some salary... they did some salary moves yesterday too... so its possible. Good defense the shot has not gone in at all.
-Justin Holiday... maybe they get a second to clear his salary.

These are options if the FA market doesn't pan out.
Does the player’s salary have to fit right under the TPE and they don’t let you do the 15%? If so they should change that because if baseline rule is that you can trade a player within 15% and the reason you got the TPE is because you traded said player, you should be able to bring in within 15% someone on the TPE.

Also, if that’s the case, we should have let them keep the cash they sent us and instead include Thomas or Oni because pushing that TPE up by a million opens the doors or someone like Nance or Aminu.

Theis likely going to Houston or Dallas. Means that Olynyk should be available. I've always liked his game.

Doesn't really impact us, but looks like Fournier might be going to the Knicks.
I’d wanted theis but I think that’s more than I’d want to pay. Olynyk might be worth a shot