What's new

2021 JazzFanz Awards - First Team All-JazzFanz

I think I was completely unaware of that whole dynamic.
On the whole the board is much better now. Still fully juvenile in many respects but the "locker-room" attitude that was pervasive then is greatly diminished. It helps that they eliminated personal forums. They were used as a sort of "private club" where they would dish on other posters and plan on neg-rep attacks. Pretty crappy time for the board. I'm glad it's better now.

MeloTheJazzKiller should win every single award simply for this post alone:

Ewing is Brad Pitt compared to Ingles

1615754032188.png
1615754123470.png
I don't recall seeing either of them act.

@gandalfe for sure actually, isn’t he the idiot that gave me my new name, by the way, it’s a killer cool name.
I actually gave you your name you idiot.

You posted that if you lost whatever bet you made you'd change your name to "The Idiotic Minivan" K. (using "k" as shorthand for okay, like some kind of millennial idiot)

You didn't use quotation marks...because you're an idiot. So I asked, "You're going to change your name to "The Idiotic Minivan K""? It got some traction and you agreed and the rest is history.

It is in the annals of Jazzfanz for anyone to search for.

I actually gave you your name you idiot.

You posted that if you lost whatever bet you made you'd change your name to "The Idiotic Minivan" K. (using "k" as shorthand for okay, like some kind of millennial idiot)

You didn't use quotation marks...because you're an idiot. So I asked, "You're going to change your name to "The Idiotic Minivan K""? It got some traction and you agreed and the rest is history.

It is in the annals of Jazzfanz for anyone to search for.
WTH are you talking about??!