What's new

2021 NBA Draft Preview (new thread)

They were always going to get the minimum guys... KCP is a good defender and shooter who doesn't need the ball... Hield and KCP would have really helped space things. Westbrook gonna mess it all up. They were thin before... now gonna be mega thin.

Why everything gotta be trading Conley.
I'm not a Westbrook fan but LA can still S&T Shroeder for more talent.

LBJ
AD
Westbrook
Caruso
THT
Asset for Shroeder

If both teams are healthy, we can't beat that. Especially since we are about to sell assets.

Why bring Conley back with a paper thin roster and no 1st next year?

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

LBJ
AD
Westbrook
Caruso
THT
Asset for Shroeder

If both teams are healthy, we can't beat that. Especially since we are about to sell assets.

That lineup is a dream... clog the paint and dare em to shoot threes all game.

Lebron is a top 5 offense with spacing by himself... add AD at the 5 with shooters and its a nightmare to deal with... AD and Lebron with no shooters neuters their offense. KCP is a better defender than Russ.

LBJ
AD
Westbrook
Caruso
THT
Asset for Shroeder

They won’t be able to S&T Schroeder because of the apron.

Also... Harrell, KCP and Kuzma adds up to ~35M, while Russ is at ~44M. That can't work, can it?
They can wait until after the draft and add in the salary for the #22.

They won’t be able to S&T Schroeder because of the apron.
I believe that is only if they receive a player through sign and trade. So they can send him in a S&T still... not like there will be a huge asset coming back for that though.

That lineup is a dream... clog the paint and dare em to shoot threes all game.

Lebron is a top 5 offense with spacing by himself... add AD at the 5 with shooters and its a nightmare to deal with... AD and Lebron with no shooters neuters their offense. KCP is a better defender than Russ.
They will go out and find two shooters to put around LBJ, AD and Westbrook/Caruso in certain playoff matchups. AD is a unicorn nobody can contain except the trainer.

If we trade Favors, we lose that extra big to work on AD. They will attack Rudy until he gets in foul trouble then feast.

If we stayed together, we have a chance. But we are about to sell remember.

Me, too. I can't even imagine Lebron and RW on the same court. I think it will expedite LJ's retirement.
Having to stick someone on Hield and have eyes on him would be a nightmare in crunch time too. If wb beats you with a jumper then so be it