What's new

2022 Annual Jazzfanz All Time NBA Draft

I think I know who you have in mind. Not certain. But I think. I’m very comfortable with what I did though.
I debated taking Jerry West, but ultimately decided that Clyde wouldn’t fall to my next pick while West just might have. I think it was a really good pick for you.

Wow man. Lol wth. The irony is this guy is like Joel Hodge; been a member since 2010, only has 200+ posts. @Thee Idiotic Minivan K it's been 16 hours I believe that he's been on the clock. He's been online too. With how Joel held up the draft multiple times, and it already being a week in, and we haven't even picked 5 players yet for our teams (largely due to one person) you probably should start putting these guys on skip after 12+ hours. This guys been on the clock since 7 PM Utah time yesterday, and he's been online. Scratching my head at that one, since you SEE the notification bell icon at the top showing you have notifications.

I've already slept and woke up, lol. That 24 hour rule has got people trippin.

@Domino @YoungJefe @David Hume @NUMBERICA @FIVAS @Coach Ellis @toddychurch@ @nothingbutnet @LoPo @Elizah Huge @gandalfe @The Fresh Prince @Hornacekamania @Keefe @silesian

I’d like to change to a 12 hr clock, any of you object? If you go past the 12 hrs, you get auto picked, and keep getting auto picked till you pm me letting me know you actually want to make your picks

Give me your thoughts.
@nothingbutnet for some reason it wouldn’t tag you in the post I just quoted.

@Domino @YoungJefe @David Hume @NUMBERICA @FIVAS @Coach Ellis @toddychurch@ @nothingbutnet @LoPo @Elizah Huge @gandalfe @The Fresh Prince @Hornacekamania @Keefe @silesian

I’d like to change to a 12 hr clock, any of you object? If you go past the 12 hrs, you get auto picked, and keep getting auto picked till you pm me letting me know you actually want to make your picks

Give me your thoughts.
Fine by me.

People could DM you a couple player names as a backup just in case they get busy.

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app

Give me your thoughts.
Maybe some case-by-case consideration should be in there for overnight situations but yes I agree with the concept.

Last edited:
@Domino @YoungJefe @David Hume @NUMBERICA@FIVAS @Coach Ellis @toddychurch@ @nothingbutnet @LoPo @Elizah Huge @gandalfe @The Fresh Prince @Hornacekamania @Keefe @silesian

Made new revisions to my on the clock rules, big changes. I’m not one to micro manage, but the draft is taking way too long and sometimes drastic measures must be taken. Please read under edit on the OP.

I’m hoping these rules will make the rest of this draft exciting so we can go back to talking basketball and reminiscing about some of the legends.