2022 Annual Jazzfanz All Time NBA Draft

PF: Shawn “Reignman” Kemp
Drafted 1989 - Best season 1995/96

19.6 - Points per game
11.4 - Rebounds per game
2.2 - Assists per game
1.2 - Steals per game
1.6 - blocks per game

Kemp is criminally underrated on this forum. Great pick though. Loved his game. Athletic freak. Strong defender. Fantastic in the running game. Absolute power piece to a team that won more games than the jazz ever did (64-18) and went to the finals before the jazz did. Knocked the jazz off in the WCF with prime Malone and Stockton. In fact Kemp outplayed Malone in that game 7, posting 26 and 14 against Malone's 22 and 5.

But no one wants to vote for a team with Kemp on it. Because reasons.

I was all set to take Ja, but decided to do a little research, and realized Zo was available so I drafted him in stead but was like I really could use Ja so I made a trade for the next pick.
If I would’ve known he would’ve been there that late I just wouldn’t have drafted a center with my first five picks. Absolutely worthy starter in the competition.

Kemp is criminally underrated on this forum. Great pick though. Loved his game. Athletic freak. Strong defender. Fantastic in the running game. Absolute power piece to a team that won more games than the jazz ever did (64-18) and went to the finals before the jazz did. Knocked the jazz off in the WCF with prime Malone and Stockton. But no one wants to vote for a team with Kemp on it. Because reasons.
Decided not to care about votes this year. Just building the kind of team I like to have play for me. He fits a role pretty much perfectly.

Speak for yourself. Kemp was a stud. If he wasn't a head case would be all time great. Freak athlete. Great peak.
I think you misunderstood me. I drafted him like 3 times in a row in these things and those were some of the comments I got about not voting for my team, partly that Kemp was a bad pick. Kemp doesn't get votes on jazz fanz.

I think you misunderstood me. I drafted him like 3 times in a row in these things and those were some of the comments I got about not voting for my team, partly that Kemp was a bad pick. Kemp doesn't get votes on jazz fanz.
I feel he squandered his talent and didn’t get the most out of it, for some reason that kind of thing pisses me off.