What's new

2022 Annual Jazzfanz Current NBA Draft

Send me who you want if your pick doesn’t come up in time.

@Ron Mexico send me a list of three or four players in order of who you want. You have two picks coming up fast. I will auto draft you if you don’t send in some choices. Not going to stall the draft that long.

@Ron Mexico send a list of three players in order of who you want most after your pick.
Dude relax. Posting over and over helps no one.

I waited that long today while everyone else was asleep you'll survive as well. I'm not sending you my picks when you are right before and after me.

Dude relax. Posting over and over helps no one.

I waited that long today while everyone else was asleep you'll survive as well. I'm not sending you my picks when you are right before and after me.
We are the many you the few. Countless people have sent me picks as not to hold up the draft. If you go to bed without sending picks I’ll auto pick you. No reason why you can’t send in a list of two-or three guys.

Lol so we can't pick players that may or may not be inactive? I guess we can't pick anybody whose injured as well then.
I mean, you are more than welcome too, but if I'm voting on your team I'm going to assume that's a dead spot on your roster because he isnt playing next year.

Lol so we can't pick players that may or may not be inactive? I guess we can't pick anybody whose injured as well then.
I think it’s a virtual guarantee he doesn’t play next year. May be blackballed if he isn’t in prison.