What's new

2022 Annual Jazzfanz Current NBA Draft

It took me 13 minutes to pick. You took all ****ing morning into the afternoon. Idiot.
You were online and still didnt pick. I took all middle of the night where I was asleep again to not pick. Yesterday you decided to take a lunch break and make people wait when is exactly the time you should be on and make a pick. This is your 2nd warning next time you are getting voted on and probably banned for life.

You were online and still didnt pick. I took all middle of the night where I was asleep again to not pick. Yesterday you decided to take a lunch break and make people wait when is exactly the time you should be on and make a pick. This is your 2nd warning next time you are getting voted on and probably banned for life.
No my lunch break ended before my pick yesterday, then I got busy at work and couldn’t get on my phone, you idiot.

No my lunch break ended before my pick yesterday, then I got busy at work and couldn’t get on my phone, you idiot.
Either way you got on here to post you had a lunch break and could pick soon. It took you 53 minutes to pick. Instead of posting you can pick just pick. You should have a board all ready to go so you dont need to think about it. If you are going to be busy for 53 minutes at work you need to send me or someone else your picks. But its okay, this is just a warning for your selfish actions.