What's new

2022 Annual Jazzfanz Current NBA Draft

An inefficient point guard who doesn’t make his team better and is meh defensively. Top 60!!!

54.9 TS% this past year and 54.2% for his career is not efficient. It’s below average.
Extremely low TO% for a guard who handles the ball as much as he does and he gets to the FT line. He's going to have the best year of his career this season. Absolute steal while you were drafting Harrison Barnes lmao.

Trae Young, Steph Curry, Lowry, Haliburton, Maxey, Holiday, Irving, Harden, Monte Morris, Paul, Garland, Morant, Conley, Doncic, Coby White, Terry Rozier, Brogdon, Shai, LaMelo, VanVleet, Gabe Vincent, and Lillard were all more efficient. And those were only the point guards who run some point. There’s a ton of shooting guards as well.

Extremely low TO% for a guard who handles the ball as much as he does and he gets to the FT line. He's going to have the best year of his career this season. Absolute steal while you were drafting Harrison Barnes lmao.

Yes, let me draft a below average point guard who always loses rather than a guy who has shown he can start on an elite team, is very versatile defensively, can hit the 3, and dribble drive some.

Yes, let me draft a below average point guard who always loses rather than a guy who has shown he can start on an elite team, is very versatile defensively, can hit the 3, and dribble drive some.
Below average?

Wow, you are reaching.

Fox is a steal. Russell is a pretty good pick too. Too many good players slipping and being at value makes me jealous but even though my backcourt is pretty good offensively.