What's new

2022 Annual Jazzfanz Current NBA Draft

Ok let us know when someone kicks the bucket. Lol
Sadly just got back last night... so not due for a while hopefully.

Just an FYI it was nothing tragic. It was my grandpa - 93 years old, lived a great life, basically pretty functional and independent until the last week, went quickly but was a blessing. Grandma died a few years ago so he was ready to join her.

He fell!

Bruce Brown Jr. Plays all over the floor and shot %40 from 3 in regular season and %43 in the playoffs last year.

@Keefe

Just an FYI it was nothing tragic. It was my grandpa - 93 years old, lived a great life, basically pretty functional and independent until the last week, went quickly but was a blessing. Grandma died a few years ago so he was ready to join her.

I’m sorry for your loss.

Do you find that he had any good habits to be able to live that long?

Do you find that he had any good habits to be able to live that long?
Very much so. Ate very healthy, very scheduled/disciplined, and very active. Was a farmer so no gym or running but constantly moving 14+ hours a day at times.

Very much so. Ate very healthy, very scheduled/disciplined, and very active. Was a farmer so no gym or running but constantly moving 14+ hours a day at times.

Yeah, I was going to say how important staying active seems to be. I’m just 46 and feel infinitely better when I am active. If I take off just 1-2 days from walking and my back exercises, I am hurting.

Much love, dude. My wife’s grandfather lived to 99.5. Still drive, still did his own yard work up until 98. Threw his back out trying to drag a 40 pound bag of concrete. Was never the same and quickly aged.

Yeah, I was going to say how important staying active seems to be. I’m just 46 and feel infinitely better when I am active. If I take off just 1-2 days from walking and my back exercises, I am hurting.

Much love, dude. My wife’s grandfather lived to 99.5. Still drive, still did his own yard work up until 98. Threw his back out trying to drag a 40 pound bag of concrete. Was never the same and quickly aged.
Appreciate it bro!