Ja Morant//James Harden - 09

Vs.

Team O
Dikembe Mutombo 90’s//Bob Lanier
Nikola Jokic -14//Jermaine O’Neal
Dominique Wilkins 80’s//Shawn Marion
Joe Johnson -01//Rick Barry
Magic Johnson - 79 // Derrick Rose

Barry would start with Joe Johnson coming off the bench. Team O is better overall in four of the five positions while Dikembe and Lanier would make life tough for Hakeem and Zo.
The Magic and Jokic pairing allows for elite ball movement and setting up others like Wilkins and Barry both of whom are top all time scorers. Rose and Joe Johnson off the bench provide elite scoring in their own right while O’Neal provides scoring and defense. In the end, the Magic and Jokic duo’s will to win wouldn’t allow team O to lose.

Barry would start with Joe Johnson coming off the bench. Team O is better overall in four of the five positions while Dikembe and Lanier would make life tough for Hakeem and Zo.
The Magic and Jokic pairing allows for elite ball movement and setting up others like Wilkins and Barry both of whom are top all time scorers. Rose and Joe Johnson off the bench provide elite scoring in their own right while O’Neal provides scoring and defense. In the end, the Magic and Jokic duo’s will to win wouldn’t allow team O to lose.
Jokic has won just about as much as Donovan Mitchell. Maybe don't mention him in the "will to win"

Agree to disagree then; two straight MVPs over stiff competition and putting up all time great numbers is much more than Mitchell.
This isn't even agree to disagree territory. This is objective fact. Hell they had their 2nd best player, one who lit us up for multiple 50 point games in the playoffs, out for multiple seasons and Jokic keeps them relevant almost by himself. Light-years beyond Mitchell.

This isn't even agree to disagree territory. This is objective fact. Hell they had their 2nd best player, one who lit us up for multiple 50 point games in the playoffs, out for multiple seasons and Jokic keeps them relevant almost by himself. Light-years beyond Mitchell.
How many championships has he won? Or at least finals appearances?

So Mitchell is no better than Exum by that logic. How many finals have they lead their team to?

lol

I find this statement ironic on a Jazz site considering how staunchly we defend Stockton and Malone and Horny, etc. They won a lot, went to the Finals, but didn’t win it all, however I’d say their will to win was as strong as many of the great players of their time. No Jokic hasn’t been to the Finals, but he carries his team on a nightly basis despite being the focal point of the other team’s defensive schemes.

I find this statement ironic on a Jazz site considering how staunchly we defend Stockton and Malone and Horny, etc. They won a lot, went to the Finals, but didn’t win it all, however I’d say their will to win was as strong as many of the great players of their time. No Jokic hasn’t been to the Finals, but he carries his team on a nightly basis despite being the focal point of the other team’s defensive schemes.
My only point is that, if you're talking about all-time greats, Will-To-Win isn't a label I'd pin on someone who never did. Plenty of other superlatives, and, yeah, of course they had some will, but it's all relative.

My only point is that, if you're talking about all-time greats, Will-To-Win isn't a label I'd pin on someone who never did. Plenty of other superlatives, and, yeah, of course they had some will, but it's all relative.
A big part of it is MJ the goat didn’t let a lot of legends win. Barkley, Ewing Payton and so on only reason Hakeem and Drexler won was because Jordan went to baseball. Lol

2K is smarter then we idiots. Lol
200w.gif