What's new

2023-2024 Western Conference Regular Season Prediction Contest

Please see Rule 6
Specifically subsection B paragraph 3, re: "Proper use of acronyms/abbreviations in prediction lists". Also subsection F paragraph 231, re: "Approved formatting of prediction lists, number systems and formats or the forbidding thereof."

Amirite?

Specifically subsection B paragraph 3, re: "Proper use of acronyms/abbreviations in prediction lists". Also subsection F paragraph 231, re: "Approved formatting of prediction lists, number systems and formats or the forbidding thereof."

Amirite?
Also rule 7, the "sucks to be you" clause.

Dang, just saw I am starting with a penalty. Apparently I forgot Houston exists.

Yay, I'm better than random!

Since I put my picks up vs Vegas in the OG post, I thought I'd check to see how I was doing vs the professionals:

WC Tracker.jpg

Team order is my pick order. Turns out not too shabby so far, outrunning the pros by 12.

Big misses are OKC and NOP.

Pelican's I was counting on injuries that haven't happened- we'll see if Zion can play the whole season healthy.

OKC is more puzzling- I usually have them higher- not sure why that day I downrated them. Maybe because they haven't lived up to my estimation in the past I gave up on them and put them more middle of the road.

Generally though, I'm thinking my picks will age well over the course of the rest of the season.

Yeah, that’s going to sting for a bit.

He’s really seeming a bust already…
I watched some of that game and it was a complete team sucking effort. Scoot was actually really good in the first quarter, but looks like he fell off a cliff after that.