What's new

2023 annual Jazzfanz all time NBA draft

Vince ****ing Carter

The greatest dunker ever but also a great 3-point shooter. Not just a dunker or up and down athlete, but shifty and crafty as hell around the hoop. Also a wildly underrated shot-blocker. He will be starting.

2000-2001 season:
-All NBA
-28 ppg
-6 rpg
-4 apg
-3 stocks per game

Great pick. He was on my short list for my last selection.

VC had some pretty fun highlights.

Of course you did, lol. You ****ed me on two picks so I had to bend the board with a million trades to get to my 6th pick early.
Ha! Sorry about that. Usually it’s Thee that I do that to.

David Robinson was just the best guy left on my board after KG and Malone went back to back, but I picked PG-13 when I did because I felt really confident I could get one of those 90’s wings - McGrady, Hill or VC with my next pick.

Vince ****ing Carter

The greatest dunker ever but also a great 3-point shooter (40% from 3 on relatively high volume). Not just a dunker or up and down athlete, but shifty and crafty as hell around the hoop. Also a wildly underrated shot-blocker. He will be starting.

2000-2001 season:
-All NBA
-28 ppg
-6 rpg
-4 apg
-3 stocks per game

Are his stocks any good? Three new stocks per game impressive!!! Lol
Of course you did, lol. You ****ed me on two picks so I had to bend the board with a million trades to get to my 6th pick early.
He’s a professional earholer
Ha! Sorry about that. Usually it’s Thee that I do that too.

David Robinson was just the best guy left on my board after KG and Malone went back to back, but I picked PG-13 when I did because I felt really confident I could get one of those 90’s wings - McGrady, Hill or VC with my next pick.
Don’t get me started. Lol

Vince ****ing Carter

The greatest dunker ever but also a great 3-point shooter (40% from 3 on relatively high volume). Not just a dunker or up and down athlete, but shifty and crafty as hell around the hoop. Also a wildly underrated shot-blocker. He will be starting.

2000-2001 season:
-All NBA
-28 ppg
-6 rpg
-4 apg
-3 stocks per game

Forgot to mention:

@The Fresh Prince is on the clock
@YoungJefe is on deck
@Jazz and Utes is on notice