2023 annual Jazzfanz all time NBA draft

PG: Tony Parker

Best Season - 2012/13

20.3 points per game
7.6 assists per game
3.0 rebounds per game
35.3% 3 pointers

Marc Gasol

Marc is a wildly underrated player but I know I'm not his only fan here. He's a Swiss-Army knife legit point center who has shown the ability to adapt to what's needed of him: play bully-ball; play elite defense; distribute from the post, elbows, or beyond the arc; and/or be a premier 3-point shooter. This combination of attributes is unique.

Career Highlights: Defensive Player of the Year, 2x All-NBA, 3x All-Star

2016-'17 Season:
-19.5 PPG (39% from 3 on 4 attempts per game), 6.3 RPG, 4.6 APG, 1.3 BPG, 0.9 SPG
-20.3 PER, +5.2 box +/-
This video was supposed to be attached:

Gasol will be starting. I can credibly defend against bigs but go full, legit 5-out with Lebron, Vinsanity, and Lauri having a dunk contest.

Nash/Dumars (Nash and Lebron will be staggered so Dumars won't be left to be lead ball handler, Pistol also has great lead chops)
Vinsanity/Pistol
Lebron
Lauri
Marc Gasol

This video was supposed to be attached:

Gasol will be starting. I can credibly defend against bigs but go full, legit 5-out with Lebron, Vinsanity, and Lauri having a dunk contest.

Nash/Dumars (Nash and Lebron will be staggered so Dumars won't be left to be lead ball handler, Pistol also has great lead chops)
Vinsanity/Pistol
Lebron
Lauri
Marc Gasol

You already picked 7 players? I only have 4. :(

Pretty strong team.

James “Big Game James” Worthy

1987/88 (Finals MVP)

22 ppg, 7.4 rebounds, and 4.4 assists in the series, and monster 36–16–10 triple-double that carried the Lakers to victory in Game 7 earned Worthy the NBA Finals MVP award and the Lakers the first back-to-back titles in the NBA since '68–'69 Celtics.

Highlights of the triple-double Game 7 below:

View: https://youtu.be/XAGsdVSzmRs

Really solid pick. He is one of those guys that fits with almost any kind of lineup.

James “Big Game James” Worthy

1987/88 (Finals MVP)

22 ppg, 7.4 rebounds, and 4.4 assists in the series, and monster 36–16–10 triple-double that carried the Lakers to victory in Game 7 earned Worthy the NBA Finals MVP award and the Lakers the first back-to-back titles in the NBA since '68–'69 Celtics.

Highlights of the triple-double Game 7 below:

View: https://youtu.be/XAGsdVSzmRs

Great pick. I was wondering when he was going to get selected. Probably a steal at this point, although his draft position varies year to year - depending on who is participating.

Really solid pick. He is one of those guys that fits with almost any kind of lineup.
Thanks bro, I really only found out about the triple double game 7 while trying to find his best year.. lol..

Yeah you’re right he’s the kind of guy every team could use.

To complete my eras requirement I'm going with probably the most underrated scorer in nba history. He led the nba in scoring during his 2nd season with 35.6pts per game and then left for the ABA where he is the all time leader in PPG. Then comes back to the nba and carries the warriors a few years later to the nba title. He is the only player ever to lead the NCAA, ABA and NBA in scoring.

Rick Barry 74-75 season
Finals MVP
30.6pts
6.2asts
5.7rbs
2.9stls

Ron Artest aka Metta World Peace 07-08

Artest is one of the most versatile defenders in nba history with his ability to lockdown on the perimeter while having the strength to battle inside with any big not named Shaq.