What's new

2023 annual Jazzfanz all time NBA draft

Well being that this place has been pretty slow all day, that I know that the next two posters cannot make this selection (since they have all drafted a player from the 00's), that I want to make the case for this pick, that I am out of service and on a guest wifi network, and don't want to hold up the board one second longer than I already have, I am just going to make my pick in advance while I have access to the internet.

Well being that this place has been pretty slow all day, that I know that the next two posters cannot make this selection (since they have all drafted a player from the 00's), that I want to make the case for this pick, that I am out of service and on a guest wifi network, and don't want to hold up the board one second longer than I already have, I am just going to make my pick in advance while I have access to the internet.

Perhaps PMing it to Thee would've been better.

Just knocked off at work, gonna have a couple of pints, will have a look when I get home in a couple of hours. Im doing a **** run at work, 72 hours over the next 7 days, so im gonna be delayed with ****.

Just knocked off at work, gonna have a couple of pints, will have a look when I get home in a couple of hours. Im doing a **** run at work, 72 hours over the next 7 days, so im gonna be delayed with ****.
Still working a the hospital bro?