What's new

2023 annual Jazzfanz all time NBA draft

At the end of the draft can I drop someone and pick someone else up who wasn’t drafted? I feel like this one guy deserves to be drafted and it’s a shame he wasn’t.

I actually don't know who I'd even go after, though.

This could be a fun wrinkle if people are freaky enough. Like... everyone gets $10 million (and vet minimum) to grab two more players just for depth/options. Whoever is first to spend "the max" ($10 million) on a free agent gets them, but anything below that and it is a pure bidding war. You can sign a guy for the vet minimum if you're the first to do so and nobody offers anything better (say "$2.6 million" of actual capspace). Cut players go back in the pool.

I know we're getting in the weeds but I love **** like this.

I actually don't know who I'd even go after, though.

This could be a fun wrinkle if people are freaky enough. Like... everyone gets $10 million (and vet minimum) to grab two more players just for depth/options. Whoever is first to spend "the max" ($10 million) on a free agent gets them, but anything below that and it is a pure bidding war. You can sign a guy for the vet minimum if you're the first to do so and nobody offers anything better (say "$2.6 million" of actual capspace). Cut players go back in the pool.

I know we're getting in the weeds but I love **** like this.

I really just want to swap out one player for another and I think the player I swap out would likely get picked up.