What's new

2023 annual Jazzfanz all time NBA draft

Did you know he holds the record for most minutes played in a game without a FG attempt? Almost sounds unbelievable.

46 mins - 0 points, 0 FGA, 14 rebounds, 4 assists, 0 blocks, 0 steals.

3/27/1973 vs Milwaukee

Seriously doesn’t sound real.

It doesn’t sound real but it is and it makes sense because this was Wilt. Concerned with stats. Being unique statistically.

@ONE LOVE you're going to get the best year out of all of your players. No need to worry, but with game planning you just need to think about fatigue over the course of the playoffs. You can even let me know if you want to alter their practice regimen to light, normal or aggressive.

Injuries will be turned off, that's the only alteration I'll really make.

Here are my years and minutes rotation

C- Embiid 22-23 33min, Karl Anthony Towns 21-22 15min
Pf- Jaren Jackson Jr 22-23 24min, Bosh 09-10 24min
Sf- Detlef Schrempf 94-95 24min, Artest 03-04 15min, Barry 9min
Sg- Jordan 90-91 35min, Rick Barry 74-75 13min
Pg- Penny Hardaway 94-95 30 min, Brandon Roy 08-09 18min

Bill Russell—36 min//Willis Reed—12minutes
Scottie Pippen-24// Pettit—24
Khris Middleton- 19//Scottie Pippen-10-
//Glen Rice—19
James Harden—32//Dan Majerle—16
Chauncey Billups—24// Allen Iverson—24

Alright. Give me 2-3 days to get this finished everybody. I run a tight schedule (12 hour workdays, 1.25 hour drive home) so be patient with me and Ill be sure to give you a show. I like to summarize these sims so everyone gets their moneys worth and sees how well their team performed. Also if you want to know any specific stat lines after the sim (Reg Season/Playoff avgs for a specific player) you can ask me after I submit the results.

Can I grab Zion Williamson off waivers?
Alright. Give me 2-3 days to get this finished everybody. I run a tight schedule (12 hour workdays, 1.25 hour drive home) so be patient with me and Ill be sure to give you a show. I like to summarize these sims so everyone gets their moneys worth and sees how well their team performed. Also if you want to know any specific stat lines after the sim (Reg Season/Playoff avgs for a specific player) you can ask me after I submit the results.

Damn, they’re working you like a Kuwaiti.

Cheers bro, you’re a legend.