What's new

2023 annual Jazzfanz all time NBA draft

Everybody memorize your team, it will be used a lot in the sim summary. I used a randomizer to decide teams.

ATL - @sip
UTA - @NUMBERICA
SAC - @ONE LOVE
HOU - @Coach Ellis
SAS - @Domino
LAC - @Thee Idiotic Minivan K
CHA - @Bawse Dawg
GSW - @Rubashov
DEN - @Fosto
NYK - @David Hume
PHX - @Keefe
CLE - @gandalfe
ORL - @Elizah Huge
DAL - @YoungJefe
BRK - @The Fresh Prince
NOP - @Jazz and Utes

Everything should go according to the plan, again thanks for your patience. Last year I had a lot of free time so I was able to get this taken care of in a day, but with this new job it takes a little time. But thats a part of adulting lol.

This might be the best value pick of the draft. Crazy that you got a top 25-40 player with a pick in the 80's.

IMO there are only 4 Small Forwards in league history that are in a clear tier above him (LeBron, Bird, Dr. J, Durant).

I can think of a few more than that. In my opinion he wouldn’t be as good in this era. How you think there’s only 4 sf’s as good or better than him is astronomically idiotic and stooooopid. This is one of the few guys I 100% leave off my draft board every year.

I can think of a few more than that. In my opinion he wouldn’t be as good in this era. How you think there’s only 4 sf’s as good or better than him is astronomically idiotic and stooooopid. This is one of the few guys I 100% leave off my draft board every year.
Barry is in a tier of SF with Hondo, Kawhi, & Pippen. Pippen never lead team to championship. Kawhi has a waisted prime except for one year as a rental. He has also ruined chemistry/teams as bad as Barry. Hondo was a stud and might be better than Barry, but he was not really the one carrying the team (that was Russel).

Barry was a dick, but clearly lead his team to finals multiple times (winning once) and was a complete stud in playoffs. He was incredible scorer and I am confident he would be a deadeye from deep. He was a very good passer. Had good size. Was athletic (especially before his knee injury. He was a good defender. Everyone hated Barry, so any award he got was very begrudgingly given. Nothing was unearned.

Who the heck knows if he would be as good now but in his era he was insane. As a 22yr old he led the nba in scoring with 35pts a game and took his team to the nba finals. The fact that you leave him off your draft board might be one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

Barry is in a tier of SF with Hondo, Kawhi, & Pippen. Pippen never lead team to championship. Kawhi has a waisted prime except for one year as a rental. He has also ruined chemistry/teams as bad as Barry. Hondo was a stud and might be better than Barry, but he was not really the one carrying the team (that was Russel).

Barry was a dick, but clearly lead his team to finals multiple times (winning once) and was a complete stud in playoffs. He was incredible scorer and I am confident he would be a deadeye from deep. He was a very good passer. Had good size. Was athletic (especially before his knee injury. He was a good defender. Everyone hated Barry, so any award he got was very begrudgingly given. Nothing was unearned.

He wasn’t ever a dead eye from long range. Never shot better than 33% and that was his last year when the nba adopted the 3pt line. He played 4 years in the ABA where he never shot better than 30% twice and 20, and 22% in the other two years. He also did not have a long prime as well. He started his decline at the young age of 31. He wasn’t a team player, and hated by his teammate’s he was a bitch!!

Everybody memorize your team, it will be used a lot in the sim summary. I used a randomizer to decide teams.

ATL - @sip
UTA - @NUMBERICA
SAC - @ONE LOVE
HOU - @Coach Ellis
SAS - @Domino
LAC - @Thee Idiotic Minivan K
CHA - @Bawse Dawg
GSW - @Rubashov
DEN - @Fosto
NYK - @David Hume
PHX - @Keefe
CLE - @gandalfe
ORL - @Elizah Huge
DAL - @YoungJefe
BRK - @The Fresh Prince
NOP - @Jazz and Utes

Everything should go according to the plan, again thanks for your patience. Last year I had a lot of free time so I was able to get this taken care of in a day, but with this new job it takes a little time. But thats a part of adulting lol.

In these sims do we decide lets say starting 5s and minutes played?