What's new

2023 Jazzfanz all time draft competition finals team B vs. Team A

Who would win in a seven game playoff series

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good hell Sip got screwed. Imo this might be the best team around Jordan ever. I thought sip was sure to win. Y’all boned him on the vote.
It was definitely a strange matchup to lose. I felt like my team was built to play against them. If you were to pick any defender all time to try and slow down LeBron I would put Artest near the top of that list. He may be the only sf that is physically stronger than him. I loved the Penny versus Nash matchup. Penny would eat him alive on the offensive end and had the size, length and quickness to bother him defensively. Jordan versus Carter is a great matchup as well. Jordan gets his offensively while slowing down Carter. Then in the frontcourt I have reigning defensive player of the year and another all nba defender. Offensively both guys can stretch the floor and Embiid can dominate from anywhere offensively. Maybe I value Penny higher than most of you since he was one of my favorite players as a kid but he was so damn good his 2nd year in the league. Just a beast.

It was definitely a strange matchup to lose. I felt like my team was built to play against them. If you were to pick any defender all time to try and slow down LeBron I would put Artest near the top of that list. He may be the only sf that is physically stronger than him. I loved the Penny versus Nash matchup. Penny would eat him alive on the offensive end and had the size, length and quickness to bother him defensively. Jordan versus Carter is a great matchup as well. Jordan gets his offensively while slowing down Carter. Then in the frontcourt I have reigning defensive player of the year and another all nba defender. Offensively both guys can stretch the floor and Embiid can dominate from anywhere offensively. Maybe I value Penny higher than most of you since he was one of my favorite players as a kid but he was so damn good his 2nd year in the league. Just a beast.
Your team has bad spacing and his has great spacing.

And Lebron better.