Image1693240281.600170.jpg

Here is the playoff order:

1 v 12
2 v 11
3 v 10
4 v 9
5 v 8
6 v 7

The two teams with the highest percentage of votes in a loss will move on to the second round where it will be a traditional 8 team format from there on.

I’m planning on posting these today you can post your write-up in the comments. Send me your starters and bench if it isn’t going to be obvious what they are please.

View attachment 15042

1 v 12
2 v 11
3 v 10
4 v 9
5 v 8
6 v 7

The two teams with the highest percentage of votes in a loss will move on to the second round where it will be a traditional 8 team format from there on.

I’m planning on posting these today you can post your write-up in the comments. Send me your starters and bench if it isn’t going to be obvious what they are please.

This is fine, but another option is the TFP said he would do a sim and you could do seeding according to the sim then give the 1 seed a bye then we don’t have losing teams in the second round.

Want to apologize about being a bitch during the draft, specifically to huge Ron and Rubashov and anyone else who might’ve been offended.

This is fine, but another option is the TFP said he would do a sim and you could do seeding according to the sim then give the 1 seed a bye then we don’t have losing teams in the second round.

Want to apologize about being a bitch during the draft, specifically to huge Ron and Rubashov and anyone else who might’ve been offended.
Thanks, I accept and will move on from all of it.

View attachment 15042

1 v 12
2 v 11
3 v 10
4 v 9
5 v 8
Awes
I'll run a sim with these matchups, likely Thursday night Ill start it (I'll start assembling teams tonight probably, that is the longest part of the sim lol). I'll skip the regular season process, and jump straight to playoffs with this seeding. I'll run the sim 10x (won't take long to just sim b2b like that, and show who the majority winner is. I'll show the winner of each sim, as well.

I can also run it 20x if people want a wider window to see whose team is really the best.

I'll run a sim with these matchups, likely Thursday night Ill start it (I'll start assembling teams tonight probably, that is the longest part of the sim lol). I'll skip the regular season process, and jump straight to playoffs with this seeding. I'll run the sim 10x (won't take long to just sim b2b like that, and show who the majority winner is. I'll show the winner of each sim, as well.

I can also run it 20x if people want a wider window to see whose team is really the best.
If after 10 times my team isnt the majority I vote for running it 20

View attachment 15042

1 v 12
2 v 11
3 v 10
4 v 9
5 v 8
6 v 7

View: https://giphy.com/gifs/HQRgg6ks7nkyY

All first round matchups are live and I think this will be one of the most competitive playoffs we’ve had in these things. We are getting a really good voting turnout in the matchups. More votes in this first round than the championship of the all-time draft.

All first round matchups are live and I think this will be one of the most competitive playoffs we’ve had in these things. We are getting a really good voting turnout in the matchups. More votes in this first round than the championship of the all-time draft.
I'm going to sweep every matchup. Lol at competitive

View attachment 15042

1 v 12
2 v 11
3 v 10
4 v 9
5 v 8
6 v 7

When you gonna post the second round matchups?