What's new

2023 Jazzfanz vintage NBA draft signup

Thee Idiotic Minivan K

Really the only rule is you can only draft players that are officially retired or dead. That includes Ded EX.

Edit: any player not on a team now and didn’t have a team in the 22-23 season is eligible if they played last year but don’t have a team this year they aren’t eligible.

I’m taking ten participants

Signups:
Thee Idiotic Minivan K
David Hume
Gandalfe
Domino
Sip
Hornacekamania

Last edited:
Does players best year mean best year while on Jazz or do you include best year while on another team?

Really the only rule is you can only draft players that are officially retired or dead. That includes Ded EX.
What about a player who hasn't officially retired, but doesn't have a contact in the NBA and is playing overseas, or in the G-League or whatever? Or someone like Favors, who last played in the 21-22 season, doesn't have a contract, but hasn't retired?

What about a player who hasn't officially retired, but doesn't have a contact in the NBA and is playing overseas, or in the G-League or whatever? Or someone like Favors, who last played in the 21-22 season, doesn't have a contract, but hasn't retired?
Do you have a player in mind?

I just added a rule for this

Edit: any player not on a team now and didn’t have a team in the 22-23 season is eligible if they played last year but don’t have a team this year they aren’t eligible.

I’m taking ten participants

Signups:
Thee Idiotic Minivan K
David Hume
Gandalfe
Domino
Sip
Also Dante Exum is currently on a NBA roster