What's new

2023 NBA Combine Thread

FwL9ZfXWYBE6XAC

Leonard Miller is testing his way up to a rise in the standings. He’s clearly a better athlete than people have given him credit for.

Also, sounds like Jazian Gortman is helping his cause as well.

timme showing some athleticism and how about sanogo's 3/4 court sprint. honestly though, they are fun numbers but 3/4 sprint and shuttle/lane drill numbers are completely useless, imo. timme is a highly skilled bball player, but he is not quick or fast. and i've seen sanogo enough to know he isn't blowing by anybody when running the court. you take those two numbers with a huge grain of salt. i feel like you could have them run the 3/4 sprint and the lane agility again tomorrow and the results would be entirely different.

great number for anthony black. not surprising, but i there there are a lot of draft nerds out there who don't understand that he's a legit elite athlete as a 6'7 pg.
I dont think anyone really questioned if he was athletic, but his vertical explosiveness was in question because the college game just makes it hard to show. He had a few highlights early in the year, but he didnt really show a huge vertical most of the season.

L Miller, Cam and Black are the clear winners - so far - of the vertical considering all of them have excellent size for their positions.

I dont think anyone really questioned if he was athletic, but his vertical explosiveness was in question because the college game just makes it hard to show. He had a few highlights early in the year, but he didnt really show a huge vertical most of the season.
that's my point, you had to watch closely and watch him a lot and if you did, you saw the vertical explosiveness - if you didn't, you missed it and you likely underestimated how effortlessly he can get on top of the rim.