What's new

2023 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

I hope we get in a bidding war for Dame just to drive up the price for NY, but not actually win the bidding war.

I want KAT in NYK because the reactions from SAS would be hilarious. If he hates on Randle then he is in for a treat with Towns.

His basketball IQ may even be superior though. There’s so many plays where he’s a conductor out there in ways that are indescribable.
His IQ has always been top notch. His ability to still strongly influence games despite his clearly diminished athleticism is a testament to his greatness. Like Kobe, I think we’re really going to miss him when he’s gone. I already do. This feels like his last real chance to win another ring. I would’ve loved to see him stuff Ja, Wiggins or Green one last time into the basket with a vicious fast break dunk. Just to remind those fools how ****ing dominate James has been.

It’s fine, maybe it hurts more to lose in a series to a 7 footer held together by duct tape and a legend who’s been dominating the league since most of these players were in diapers? Despite him being a shadow of his athletic self, he’s still kicking their asses. I can’t imagine what it felt like to vanquish GS one final time. Pretty awesome.

Miami heat Lebron might be the closest we get to a video game version of a player come to life:

View: https://youtu.be/jFvPLbd6Nr4

Last edited:
Going into game 6 he was averaging 22.8 PPG, 5.2 RPG and 3.2 APG while shooting 46.5% from the field and 41.2% from 3. The overreaction for one game is hilarious. I can tell nobody actually watched the entire series.

Not only is your TV broken, your brain is, too.

Are you aware that Barrett was a turnover machine getting four a game? Are you aware that one game Barrett was a minus 32!!! That’s almost mathematically impossible, but good old RJ managed to do it. Are you aware that Barrett’s idea of a rebound is to stand under the basket and watch the ball hit the ground and bounce out? Are you aware that this guy has played four years and has regressed every year? His defensive stats rank him one of the worst in the entire league! He would be a decent undrafted player….but the guy is unbelievably a third pick. One on NBA’s most laughable picks. A third pick in draft and four years into his career he is frequently benched in fourth quarter.

His basketball IQ may even be superior though. There’s so many plays where he’s a conductor out there in ways that are indescribable.
i heard a guy on the radio saying that he thinks of lebron like a middle linebacker in football. tells everyone where to be and knows everyones assignments etc. His bbiq is off the charts.

Miami heat Lebron might be the closest we get to a video game version of a player come to life:

View: https://youtu.be/jFvPLbd6Nr4

This. Holy crap what a highlight video. Thanks for posting.

If there is one blemish on lebrons record its that he never participated in the slam dunk competition. That is a travesty.

For the regular season the warriors were 33-8 at home and 11-30 on the road. Idk if that is some kind of record for difference in home vs road perfomance but that is a problem.