What's new

2023 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

I maintain that the Lakers would have had a decent shot at this series had they accepted Conley and NAW instead of going after D'lo.

Well, DLo has been ****ing terrible so you’re probably right. Crazy part is I feel like he was way better on Minnesota.

Well, DLo has been ****ing terrible so you’re probably right. Crazy part is I feel like he was way better on Minnesota.
He has actually been pretty good through the first two series for the Lakers, much better than expected.

He was horrendous last season for the Wolves in the Memphis series.

I maintain that the Lakers would have had a decent shot at this series had they accepted Conley and NAW instead of going after D'lo.
I think they should have pursued him instead of Westbrook personally. I've been saying that since 2021 summer that he would be a great fit

It’s always a great day when you didn’t realize they Lakers played but found out they lost and are now down 3-0.

Are people forgetting that this was a Lakers team that was way out of the playoffs a few months ago, went on a tear, and took down arguably the two douchiest teams in the playoffs? The fact that they’re competitive with the #1 seed with Lebron looking like Father Time has finally caught up with him and prime Joker is just amazing. This is Denver’s year. But I think it’s kinda cool how the Lakers clawed their way back into the playoffs and punched out Brooks, Ja, Poole, and Green. It’s sweet that Denver sent the twolves then Durant home fishin.

The playoffs are a joy to behold when so many douches are at home Fishin

How is Miami doing this?

They have a bunch of guys people said couldn't be part of a playoff rotation, getting rotation minutes and taking out the best teams in the NBA. Has anything like this happened before in the NBA?

To be fair they were the #1 seed last year and they’ve been to the conference finals 3 out of the last 4 years. Great coaching and two all-stars can go a long way.