What's new

2023 NBA Playoffs Discussion Thread

Here's the plan. Sign Reaves or Brown. If we don't get Reaves, we get Brown. Bring back Beasley (if Lakers match) and get Hendricks and Bilal. We're ready for the 2023 season!!

I wonder if the Lakers regret not just taking Conley instead of D'lo.
Again, I think Dlo’s perceived advantage over Conley is his expiring contract.

I still think the Lakers are toying with going after Kyrie. Kyrie won’t get the max but if anyone is tryna prove they’re above the money it’s Kyrie. He also doesn’t have the world’s greatest market value (though he does have Dallas over a barrel).

I still think the Lakers are toying with going after Kyrie. Kyrie won’t get the max but if anyone is tryna prove they’re above the money it’s Kyrie. He also doesn’t have the world’s greatest market value (though he does have Dallas over a barrel).
+ 1 probably the only reason why they make the deal.

Sure, but I think there's a really good chance that they win the championship this season with Conley, which is the ultimate goal.

Three or four. I can’t remember.

Every year, the people following the draft like players that get drafted in the 2nd. Every year, deals for real players happen where the assets used to purchase them is centered on 2nds. And every year, I hear a lot more about how worthless seconds are.

We need to go and have an intervention with Danny Ainge.

dlo sucks. he's been so overrated in the last few weeks. AD's health, lebron back in the linuep, westbrook's absence, reaves continued rise and rui are the reason the lakers are where they are. the other trade pieces are wildly overrated.
The jazz effing stole that pick. While I really liked Beasley and Vando while they were here, I felt like trading them was absolutely going to be the long-term move. Don’t love the protections on the pick, but I think the Jazz end up with a much better asset than they got for Royce O’Neale when it’s all said and done.

This Heat team is hard not to root for. Just a scrappy hardnosed bunch.

Last edited: