What's new

2023 Trade Rumors and Gossip Involving the Jazz

Zinger and Kuzma gotta just be pissed right now with the Wiz doing a rebuild. They were both about to get that bag from Tommy.

Trading up with #9 and Kessler to get Scoot or Amen then acquiring Porzingis is something I can’t shake right now.

Like… if that works it is DEVASTATING… right?

Trading up with #9 and Kessler to get Scoot or Amen then acquiring Porzingis is something I can’t shake right now.

Like… if that works it is DEVASTATING… right?
I'm not a Zinger believer personally. If he could stay healthy maybe but I get it... there are some things you can do at center.

Collin has been pretty involved this offseason. I'm guessing he is not being shopped... not that this is news but I think the FO thinks more highly of him than some of us may think... even though the message kept coming out about how they don't view him as a pg or a starter.
I’m not surprised the FO likes the Young Bull. A great character and a fierce competitor. He’s only 24. We haven’t seen the prime Bull yet.

I’m not surprised the FO likes the Young Bull. A great character and a fierce competitor. He’s only 24. We haven’t seen the prime Bull yet.
I actually really like Sexton and THT. Was super iffy on both trades when they happened, but I’m really happy with the results now. Waiting to see how the rest of last year’s trades pan out over the long haul. DA has a gift.

crazy that he's only 24.
That’s why I liked the idea of trying him at PG. He’s still young enough to grow into the job and is coachable when he makes mistakes. Hardy seems to tough-love coaching Collin. The big question will always be - what does DA want to do with him. I could see him carving out a Terry Rozier type role on this team.

Zinger and Kuzma gotta just be pissed right now with the Wiz doing a rebuild. They were both about to get that bag from Tommy.
I doubt they are mad. Both guys are going to get paid and go to better situations. I wouldn't be surprised to see the spurs go after Zinger to pair with Wemby.

I doubt they are mad. Both guys are going to get paid and go to better situations. I wouldn't be surprised to see the spurs go after Zinger to pair with Wemby.
I would be absolutely shocked if they did something that stupid.

Those Wiz paydays are different doe....

I;d be really scared to throw a bag at Porzingis with his injury history. I definitely wouldnt pair him with Wemby. That's just too much injury potential combined with slowness.
Slowness? Porzingis is fast for a center and Wemby is an absolute freak athletically at the 4.