What's new

2023 Trade Rumors and Gossip Involving the Jazz

The Pacers had Gradey Dick in for an individual workout today. They have Ausar coming in tomorrow. I'm going to go ahead and leap to the conclusion that the Pacers are considering a trade-back with Utah at #9.

David Locke keeps saying, "Washington is a problem." He may actually know something.
It was mentioned earlier today on here that Ausar cancelled his workout with Indiana and there was speculation he might have a promise.

The Pacers had Gradey Dick in for an individual workout today. They have Ausar coming in tomorrow. I'm going to go ahead and leap to the conclusion that the Pacers are considering a trade-back with Utah at #9.

David Locke keeps saying, "Washington is a problem." He may actually know something.
Maybe Indiana would do #7 for 9 and 28, but think we might have to eat a contract too.

Oh man, I love Chicago. It's probably my favorite city next to New Orleans. I'm not a big city person overall though and they all mostly feel very similar to me depending on where you are within the city.

The only city I absolutely hate is Houston.
Never been to Houston, but Austin and Dallas were both nice. I could easily see it ending up on my negative cities list though.

I grew up in Illinois, and have been to Chicago multiple times. I personally hate it, and would hate to live there. Wrigley Field is nice, but I did not like my time in Chicago at all. Illinois in general is a dismal place to be. I’d take SLC 10/10 times over Chicago.

I left Salt Lake City when I was 25 and moved to the Bay Area. I also spent a lot of time in New York. Best move I ever made, and I'm not a young, black, millionaire athlete.
To each their own. I’ve lived in the Midwest (Illinois, Missouri, Nebraska & Indiana), South (Georgia, Tennessee & Kentucky), East Coast (New York) and now Utah, and I’ve traveled all over the country. I’ll take Utah over all of them - although I did enjoy living in New York and Atlanta when I was there and really enjoy visiting San Diego and Boston a lot.

Like I said in my earlier post, if I ever leave Utah, it’s going to be Hawaii or international. We’ve got some opportunities coming our way and are looking at places in Italy, Japan and maybe England.

I’ve lived in NYC and Atlanta and both were awesome.
I was only in Atlanta for 1 week, but I can honestly say I loved areas outside the city like Cartersville, but the city itself was repeatedly among the worst experiences I've ever had in any city and I've been in all but like 5 states. At the Olympic park a guy came at my daughter and I very aggressively with a giant hole in his filthy pants with his junk literally hanging out. A father attacked his wife and child with a knife in the Chic-Fill-A next to the college football hall of fame 2 booths away from me. I had 2 obviously underage girls hit on me asking me to take them away from there which I obviously did not. I had a probably 70 year old waitress missing a tooth hitting on me to the point she sat down at the table and put her hand on my inner thigh and would not stop eye contact. I saw 20 foot sign outside a gas station as I was pumping gas telling me to lock my doors while filling gas as I see two guys running at me from the other side of the fence. And I am a huge man with a willingness to fight there with my kid for a national basketball tournament she was in. I cannot imagine if my wife took her instead. That list is not even complete, but it gets the point across to why I hate that city.

I was only in Atlanta for 1 week, but I can honestly say I loved areas outside the city like Cartersville, but the city itself was repeatedly among the worst experiences I've ever had in any city and I've been in all but like 5 states. At the Olympic park a guy came at my daughter and I very aggressively with a giant hole in his filthy pants with his junk literally hanging out. A father attacked his wife and child with a knife in the Chic-Fill-A next to the college football hall of fame 2 booths away from me. I had 2 obviously underage girls hit on me asking me to take them away from there which I obviously did not. I had a probably 70 year old waitress missing a tooth hitting on me to the point she sat down at the table and put her hand on my inner thigh and would not stop eye contact. I saw 20 foot sign outside a gas station as I was pumping gas telling me to lock my doors while filling gas as I see two guys running at me from the other side of the fence. And I am a huge man with a willingness to fight there with my kid for a national basketball tournament she was in. I cannot imagine if my wife took her instead. That list is not even complete, but it gets the point across to why I hate that city.
Yeah. That would be pretty terrible. In all honesty, I’m not much of a big city person - so a quiet life is perfectly fine by me. My experiences are varied. Hated Portland and Seattle, but loved Las Vegas and Austin. Not much of a California big city guy, but i really enjoyed San Diego and Palm Springs.

If Cam Whitmore goes to Houston at 4, there could be a deal to be made with Detroit at 5 for Amen.

There could also be a big, gnarly scenario where ORL moves up to 3 to take Miller, and the Jazz take 6 and give it to Detroit as part of a deal to move to 5.

If Cam Whitmore goes to Houston at 4, there could be a deal to be made with Detroit at 5 for Amen.

There could also be a big, gnarly scenario where ORL moves up to 3 to take Miller, and the Jazz take 6 and give it to Detroit as part of a deal to move to 5.
Hoping it’s a smokescreen and the Jazz are actually targeting Cam Whitmore at 4 or 5 - for significantly less than what everyone accepts it would take to get Scoot.

Trial balloon for trade possibilities.

I would rather trade up to 6 or 7 to get the guy we want out of Jarace/Hendricks/Black instead of taking leftovers. Might just be me though.

Hoping it’s a smokescreen and the Jazz are actually targeting Cam Whitmore at 4 or 5 - for significantly less than what everyone accepts it would take to get Scoot.

Trial balloon for trade possibilities.

I think Detroit would just take Cam at 5, and likely they'd take Walker if he's not available. The argument for trading is that Amen isn't a fit with Cade and Ivey.

Lmao cities are wild. I swear every weekend I go out in Austin I unexpectedly walk by a homeless person masturbating.